What's new

Have you ever refurbished technology to make money?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
One thing I have noticed that many people do nowadays if they can get hold of things like mobile phones, laptops, tablets and any other technology that may have something wrong with it or may just be something that the person doesn't want anymore, they will buy them and then refurbish them to a good or excellent working condition and will sell them on somewhere like eBay for an affordable price.

Have you ever refurbished any kind of technology and then sold it online to make money? Would it be something you would be interested in doing if you knew where to start?

No. I have not refurbished any technology to make money, just that I bought another device for making money online and it has been easier than the old ones I was using. Also refurbishment cannot solve my PC but to get good PC for making money online.

There are a lot of people who engage in refurbishing devices to make money.
There is a particular market in my locality that focuses more on trading refurbished devices, most especially phones.

There are a lot of people who engage in refurbishing devices to make money.
There is a particular market in my locality that focuses more on trading refurbished devices, most especially phones.
Yes I have seen allot of instance and organisation like this, they make sure they just specialized in only trading or selling out refurbished devices, I believe they earn allot of money from that.

Yes I have seen allot of instance and organisation like this, they make sure they just specialized in only trading or selling out refurbished devices, I believe they earn allot of money from that.
The rationale behind the high profitability rate of this business is that they would buy the items at a very low cost and a refurbished it to sell at high amount of money.

The rationale behind the high profitability rate of this business is that they would buy the items at a very low cost and a refurbished it to sell at high amount of money.
I also understand very well that refurbished items would give you huge profit before because they are things that you would buy at a very low price and you will do some dressings to make it look very new and you will sell it at a high price.

I also understand very well that refurbished items would give you huge profit before because they are things that you would buy at a very low price and you will do some dressings to make it look very new and you will sell it at a high price.
I have couple of friends that have invested in refurbished items before and they claimed to make a high profit from it because some of those items would be sold for the price of a new one.

I have not refurbished any technology to make money before but I know that this type of money-making is very common in my country because people would refurbished laptops and phones to sell at higher price.

I have couple of friends that have invested in refurbished items before and they claimed to make a high profit from it because some of those items would be sold for the price of a new one.
If care is not taken, it is very difficult to differentiate between a new item and a refurbished item most especially if it is a phone and this will make them to sell the refurbished phone at the price of a new one.

I have not, but I know people who do refurbish tech and sell it back out. It's not a bad thing to get into, just doesn't always guarantee you money. You also tend to have to sell refurbished products at a cheaper price. Which is fair, but doesn't always bode well for someone running the business.

Anyway, it can be a great way to make money, but that's if you have a lot of product to sell.

In my locality, we will go to a marketplace that is selling refurbished items . We already knew that they are refurbished because we would buy it at a cheaper price.

I have not done this personally before, but i know of someone who usually does this. Not just with computers alone, but with other things like furnitures and the likes. Then he sells them mostly online on sites like ebay or OLX and make good money form it.

To engage in selling refurbished technology, you would need to have enough experience on the gadget you want to refurbish. This is why this type of business also need technicality.

Yes that's what most companies do, and I am pretty sure that they do benefit well from this type of business, because they tends to buy the product at low price, and after refurbishing it, they tends to increase the goods price.

Yes that's what most companies do, and I am pretty sure that they do benefit well from this type of business, because they tends to buy the product at low price, and after refurbishing it, they tends to increase the goods price.
The funniest part is that some would even be sold at the price of a new product that is why you would need to be versed if you want to buy refurbished items.

I have not refurbished any technology to make money before but I know that this type of money-making is very common in my country because people would refurbished laptops and phones to sell at higher price.
Yeah, I have seen a lot of that. Some people usually refurbish iPhones and sell it at a very cheap price. I think it is a good business because the part on it for such products is high in this part of the world.

Yeah, I have seen a lot of that. Some people usually refurbish iPhones and sell it at a very cheap price. I think it is a good business because the part on it for such products is high in this part of the world.
Phones are more common with refurbishing and they're done almost every day which is why so many people will always go to buy refurbished phones at a much more lesser amount of money.

Irrespective of the fact that the price of refurbished phones are less, it is a little bit dangerous to buy refurbished phones because you don't know the condition the phones you are buying and it could amount to a total waste of money.

Phones are more common with refurbishing and they're done almost every day which is why so many people will always go to buy refurbished phones at a much more lesser amount of money.
personally I don't like refurbished phones because they are not original and will not give you something that the original one will give you. But all the same, some people prefer it.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back