What's new

Have you ever or would you ever pay for site traffic?

Shortie

Freelance Writer and Video Game Content Creator!
1000 Posts Club
Dec 6, 2022
USD
$6.0500USD
Biznotes
It has been known that some people will invest and pay for traffic to their site as long as the service is good and it's worth paying for. I myself have never paid for site traffic and have always done things myself for free to help with site traffic which does work but does take a little longer as I am a firm believer that good things come to those who wait.

Are you someone who has ever paid for site traffic? Would you ever consider paying for site traffic if you were able to?

paying for site traffic in my own opinion is not something that is bad and i have done it before on one of my website and would definitely do it again but with a different platform from the one i used before.

Easily nothing wrong if you are going to pay for people to visit your website. The most important thing is for you to have contents that is going to motivate them to come back in the future even when they are not paid.

Easily nothing wrong if you are going to pay for people to visit your website. The most important thing is for you to have contents that is going to motivate them to come back in the future even when they are not paid.
in this age and time, content is the king and your bounce rate determines how your site interacts with the google algorithm so you need to focus on your content to retain more visitors.

It has been known that some people will invest and pay for traffic to their site as long as the service is good and it's worth paying for. I myself have never paid for site traffic and have always done things myself for free to help with site traffic which does work but does take a little longer as I am a firm believer that good things come to those who wait.

Are you someone who has ever paid for site traffic? Would you ever consider paying for site traffic if you were able to?

In a way, I understand why people do purchase traffic in order to grow their exposure and attract people to their website, but I would not personally do that. I think that there are viable means of generating traffic which are organic

I can run advertising to build traffic, through search engine marketing or ad campaign on social media but I will never use a service that claims to build traffic on my website. Buying traffic does not work, it is just a waste of time.

Buying traffic cannot be valued as working for traffic because you won't know how it takes to manage traffic on websites. A business needs to build marketing skills and strategy to use in convincing more traffics into the site.

Just as long as the traffic you're buying is organic. But I'm going to guess that's not possible with paid for traffic. The problem I have with paid for traffic, is that it doesn't mean that traffic is going to stick around on your site. They may go to it, and then immediately leave. That's a risk if anything.

There's nothing wrong in running ad to get more traffic for one website, youtube channel and forum. I can do it if I so much believe in the website I'm promoting. With ad, you'll get many traffics withing a short time.

I run ads for my sites, which is also a way to spend money to build traffic. I have also used influencer marketing for my websites, which is also a method where you will be paying for traffic. However, I have never bought a service that claims to send you x number of traffic

Investing on traffic is not bad idea because it is one of the ways that quit you can quickly drive traffic to your website instantaneously and it could also be done through search engine mounting I want is Asian which is supported by Google.

Investing on traffic is not bad idea because it is one of the ways that quit you can quickly drive traffic to your website instantaneously and it could also be done through search engine mounting I want is Asian which is supported by Google.
it is even a very lucrative investment especially when you have a reason for needing that sort of traffic, as they can turn out to become leads that can be monetized on the long run.

Traffic is very important for website. Without enough traffic, google will not approve your website for monetization. But buying of traffic is not good, google detest it. It's better you drive traffic to your site through seo or manual means.

I can do this. As long as people will visit my website and I will have traffic. It is not a bad idea. I only see it as a smart way of making more money and more traffic to your websites

I can do this. As long as people will visit my website and I will have traffic. It is not a bad idea. I only see it as a smart way of making more money and more traffic to your websites
there are so many fake vendors that are out there and would claim they can give you a lot of followers to your blog but in reality, you would not get what you paid for, so before paying anyone check and research properly to know if they are legit.

there are so many fake vendors that are out there and would claim they can give you a lot of followers to your blog but in reality, you would not get what you paid for, so before paying anyone check and research properly to know if they are legit.
And this is why you should always patronize someone that you have heard about his works before. Make research because it will not be nice to just trust someone with your money and he will not do the right thing.

There is absolutely nothing wrong in paying for traffic because when you do search engine monetization from Google, you are also paying for traffic because Google will receive some payment and they will protect your website right in the front of those that are seeking it

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back