What's new

have you ever needed financial aide for anything to do with your business or work?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
No judgement for those who have. I've been in situations where I have little to no money, and applying for some financial aide should never be considered bad. I know some people out there do abuse it, but I was curious to know if website owners are able to apply for some kind of financial aid for their sites, maybe to help gain traffic, or fix problems, etc.

I don't need it now, but are there programs out there for people who are trying to make a living online?

No judgement for those who have. I've been in situations where I have little to no money, and applying for some financial aide should never be considered bad. I know some people out there do abuse it, but I was curious to know if website owners are able to apply for some kind of financial aid for their sites, maybe to help gain traffic, or fix problems, etc.

I don't need it now, but are there programs out there for people who are trying to make a living online?
I have researched on the internet but couldn't find any such programmes that help people with their online businesses. In fact, I have never heard of any financial aid for online businesses.

I have researched on the internet but couldn't find any such programmes that help people with their online businesses. In fact, I have never heard of any financial aid for online businesses.

Well, I think that a person must not rely ion such kind of programmes either. In fact, a person must create his own ways to manage things in a proper manner and this may also include consulting others.

After I started a new business of selling brand new personal computers and cell phone,I start facing challenges that it's a most to get financial assistance to geer up my business. Currently I don't demand financial assistance

I always go for financial assistance when I want to start a new business that involves big money, Such a business are fish farming and bee keeping, this are the big project that I used to loan money from bank.

I believe that a person shouldn't rely on these kinds of programs either.
To handle things properly, a person must actually come up with his own methods, which may entail seeking advice from others.

After I started a new business of selling brand new personal computers and cell phone,I start facing challenges that it's a most to get financial assistance to geer up my business. Currently I don't demand financial assistance
Well but I think, in as much as one is sure of the business he's venturing. He can seek for financial assistance that will make him run the business and start earning profit.

Well but I think, in as much as one is sure of the business he's venturing. He can seek for financial assistance that will make him run the business and start earning profit.
Yes I agree with you,but that's will be done or is done only when the business owner is not wholely in possession of funds or I can say lacks a backup plan for situation like that to be tackled with out seeking for external assistance.

For sure, financial aides are very necessary for business and other income projects because assistant in financial would help provide more opportunities and information on how to manage your projects.

Actually I think no one is about seeking for financial assistance either in terms of loans or donations simply because a business may get challenges someday and it may needed an emergency or immediate action.

Well I haven't needed finances thankfully because I've always prayed to not have emergencies as well. That way I'll not have too many things to worry about; having debts to pay can be peace draining.

Actually emergencies occurred at all time and sometimes it will happen when you have no available money to solve the issue no other option than to borrow or seek assistance.

As of right now, no. My business plans are very small scale and involve no need for it as it is all online. Will I need it in the future? There is a chance. I am trying to buy a home right now so my money will be tight for awhile after that.

Actually emergencies occurred at all time and sometimes it will happen when you have no available money to solve the issue no other option than to borrow or seek assistance.

Many people try to seek financial aid during the times of distress and this also includes seeking help from charity organisations as well as such kind of organisations might be willing to help them.

i have always sort out for financial assistance especially when i am about to take on a new project or trying to kick start a new business, which would be needed to get it afloat

Yes I agree with you,but that's will be done or is done only when the business owner is not wholely in possession of funds or I can say lacks a backup plan for situation like that to be tackled with out seeking for external assistance.

I am a cryptocurrency trader, so I may need some money or finances in order to make money online as a trader. This is the main reason why I am trying my best to save money as much as possible.

I've not really got involved in a personal offline business, so I work people quite often. I manage online business and there were times I needed online business loan but couldn't get one.

I've not really got involved in a personal offline business, so I work people quite often. I manage online business and there were times I needed online business loan but couldn't get one.
It is better you avoid all this online loan platform as they are there to destroy you rather than help you achieve anything meaningful due to their very high interest rate and short repayment time.

As of right now, no. My business plans are very small scale and involve no need for it as it is all online. Will I need it in the future? There is a chance. I am trying to buy a home right now so my money will be tight for awhile after that.

I am not conducting any sort of business, but I am a trader. You could define it as business. The only thing that I need is capital, but I would never borrow money for that rather i am saving money to invest in cryptocurrencies.

I am not conducting any sort of business, but I am a trader. You could define it as business. The only thing that I need is capital, but I would never borrow money for that rather i am saving money to invest in cryptocurrencies.
As you are saving to invest on crypto currency I also advise you learn what it entails so as not to waste your time and effort which could result in futility, if your investment happens to fail

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back