What's new

have you ever needed financial aide for anything to do with your business or work?

I do not recommend people to take loans until or unless it is the last resort. The fact remains that taking loans is incredibly risky and many people may not be able to handle that risk in the end.
I believe there are people who knows how to manage such risks very well and maximize profit. It may interest you to know that most of the big business ventures around the world actually started off with loans.

I believe there are people who knows how to manage such risks very well and maximize profit. It may interest you to know that most of the big business ventures around the world actually started off with loans.
That is true and many of them still take loans to sustain themselves. It is all about being well planned so that you don't get yourself into bad debt. You should have planned on how to pay back the loan.

That is true and many of them still take loans to sustain themselves. It is all about being well planned so that you don't get yourself into bad debt. You should have planned on how to pay back the loan.
I don't like the idea of taking a loan in order to sustain yourself. If you want to take a loan it should be for investment or business purposes so that you can be able to generate profit on the long run and pay back.

I don't like the idea of taking a loan in order to sustain yourself. If you want to take a loan it should be for investment or business purposes so that you can be able to generate profit on the long run and pay back.
I agree with you. I don't like the idea of taking loan for your needs too. Needs have to be sustained using an income. Instead of taking a loan, learn ways to earn money so as to afford your expenses.

I agree with you. I don't like the idea of taking loan for your needs too. Needs have to be sustained using an income. Instead of taking a loan, learn ways to earn money so as to afford your expenses.
Yeah, it is your income that you need to use to meet your needs. But if you want to go into a business and you do not have the financial capacity you can decide to take a loan because you'll be able to pay back when the business succeeds. You can also decide to take a loan to invest.

I have researched on the internet but couldn't find any such programmes that help people with their online businesses. In fact, I have never heard of any financial aid for online businesses.
I strongly doubt that such platform do exist, whereby they offer aids to people that have website except your website has something of importance to offer to them.

I strongly doubt that such platform do exist, whereby they offer aids to people that have website except your website has something of importance to offer to them.
I don't really think such things exist for online businesses. I have never seen such before except you want to collaborate with people to get more audience. But most of the time you must pay them.

Well, I think that a person must not rely ion such kind of programmes either. In fact, a person must create his own ways to manage things in a proper manner and this may also include consulting others.
Putting your faith in such program is putting your financial at risk because I can tell you that at the wnd it would not work out as you have envisage it, and you would become disappointed

It's a very good thing to do because if you take a loan to satisfy your needs, it could be very detrimental especially if you're finding it very difficult to pay back the loans and life could be miserable.

Actually yes and I most say, not only once because there was a time when financial issues will comes your way and you may not be able to meet up with the demand due to shortage of resources available, so you most need assistance for that.

It's a very good thing to do because if you take a loan to satisfy your needs, it could be very detrimental especially if you're finding it very difficult to pay back the loans and life could be miserable.
Aside anything that has to do with investment or business I wouldn't advise people to take loans. Taking loans for your personal use is not advisable because you may not be able to pay back. But if you take loans to venture into a business you can generate profit and pay back on time.

i do not think that people like to take loans to sustain themselves, but times are hard and having to meet up with our daily needs is becoming very difficult due to inflation.

I've actually needed financial aide for my business before. I had to check online, all I could see we're loans to get and pay up later with interests so I applied for it and got the money I needed for my business. Now I'm currently paying back the loan gradually by next month I should be done with it.

i do not think that people like to take loans to sustain themselves, but times are hard and having to meet up with our daily needs is becoming very difficult due to inflation.
No matter how hard things may seem it is not a good idea to take loan just to sustain yourself. The reason is because you will be putting yourself in trouble in the sense that there is no way you can be able to pay back.

Actually yes sometimes it's needed more than ever.

There was a time where my business location was facing alot of security challenges, and it became very difficult for me to sell and not even to transport some.of my goods to another location for market.

No judgement for those who have. I've been in situations where I have little to no money, and applying for some financial aide should never be considered bad. I know some people out there do abuse it, but I was curious to know if website owners are able to apply for some kind of financial aid for their sites, maybe to help gain traffic, or fix problems, etc.

I don't need it now, but are there programs out there for people who are trying to make a living online?

I believe that most people who are running a physical business will always find themselves in a situation whereby they're going to need a financial assistance to be able to support some of the business projects because I have been in that situation one time in my business of poultry and fish farming.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back