Good-Person

VIP Member
VIP Member
40,000 Post Club
Feb 6, 2021
USD
$1.9200USD
Biznotes
The Phoneum coin is a kind of digital token which is compatible with phone. This means that you could mine it using a phone. So, have you ever mined it? Is it good coin?

I am hearing about this coin for the first time so not sure if it's popular and useful and since you are mining it with your mobile you should share more details about it.

I am hearing about this coin for the first time so not sure if it's popular and useful and since you are mining it with your mobile you should share more details about it.
I was mining this coin a few months back but it was slow and I had to stop it

I never have heard about this coin, which is something like Pi network? or something like Sweatcoin? I honestly find it strange not to have heard about it, anyway I have not had very good experience with this type of tokens, neither with Pi network nor with Sweatcoin

Never heard of Phoneum coin, so I went to google to see what it is. Looks like this is a tron based token. Some articles I found through google search say that this is similar to Pi network that can be mined only on a phone. The coin is not yet available on major exchanges like Binance or Coinbase.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back