What's new

Have you ever met a celebrity?

I have met small time actors on several occasions, but have never met any big celebs. I would be flabbergasted if I met Ariana Grande.

I haven't met many but my cousin is Ian Gillan from the rock band Deep Purple so I have spoken to him a few times. Do you know any celebrities personally or have you ever met and talked to one?
I can not meet celebrities face to face because I don't know how to contact them. If I can know how to meet them,it will have been better to gist me.

I have met a lot of celebrities but that was during some events and I did not have any chance to talk. Interestingly, a lot of people whom I met when there were struggling actors are now some of the most popular actors in the country.

I've not met any celebrity yet but if you ask me whom I would love to meet, and if the chance is only 1, I would choose none other than the King of Bollywood Shah Rukh Khan.❤️‍🔥

Yes, I have met several, that is to say to greet them and talk for a second with them, I saw some Real Madrid players in Madrid when they still played in that team like Sergio Ramos or Marcelo, I also saw Carles Puyol former FC Barcelona defender walking down the street of my town, I was vacationing for sure, I have seen some singers also famous in my country like Rosalia for example.

Yes, I have met several, that is to say to greet them and talk for a second with them, I saw some Real Madrid players in Madrid when they still played in that team like Sergio Ramos or Marcelo, I also saw Carles Puyol former FC Barcelona defender walking down the street of my town, I was vacationing for sure, I have seen some singers also famous in my country like Rosalia for example.

When it comes to football celebrities, it's definitely going to Cristiano Ronaldo that I would love to meet and take pictures with. If it's possible to sit and talk with him, I would really love to because there is so much I would love to ask him. I have meet some of my country's football celebrities like Jay Jay Okocha and Kanu Nwankwo.

When it comes to football celebrities, it's definitely going to Cristiano Ronaldo that I would love to meet and take pictures with. If it's possible to sit and talk with him, I would really love to because there is so much I would love to ask him. I have meet some of my country's football celebrities like Jay Jay Okocha and Kanu Nwankwo.
I only saw Cristiano Ronaldo inside his car outside the Santiago Bernabeu, I could not shake his hand or anything but I would have loved to meet him too, as well as Lionel Messi who I never had the opportunity to even see him, but well, maybe one day, now they are playing in foreign countries so it will be difficult.

I only saw Cristiano Ronaldo inside his car outside the Santiago Bernabeu, I could not shake his hand or anything but I would have loved to meet him too, as well as Lionel Messi who I never had the opportunity to even see him, but well, maybe one day, now they are playing in foreign countries so it will be difficult.

Unfortunately, Cristiano Ronaldo have moved to Saudi Arabia and that's eliminated all possible chance of even seeing him in real life. Messi is a great player too. Even though I love Cristiano Ronaldo more, I still have the same level of respect I do for Cristiano Ronaldo towards him.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back