What's new

Have you ever made money reselling domain names?

I've made a topic regarding premium domain names and usually most people who purchase them do so to try and make a profit off of it. Have you ever purchased a few domain names at a time for the sole purpose of reselling them to potential buyers? I've never done so, I could imagine if you found the right person you might be able to make some money but I'm not sure if it would be enough to cover what you might have paid for the domain name to begin with. I did resell one of my domain names back in 2016 but I only made a few measly cents unfortunately...
As a matter of fact, if you have fantastic web addresses, you may earn a few dollars and sell some great domains for a decent sum of cash, although many individuals might consider that trading domains is a scam, which is not the case.

it looks very easy on the outside especially if you have not invested your money or time into it, but in reality it is a skillset that needs to be mastered and cultivate before you can start making money,

No, I haven't. In early 2016, I bought a lot of domains in the hope to sell them for a higher price. For the whole year, I could not sell any of my domains, therefore, I had to renew. I continued renewing my domains in the hope to get buyers, but I could never sell domains. However, I have sold a lot of websites along with domain names and website files.
It's not easy to sell. I know an entire group of people who are still doing this successfully, but they don't share their secrets ever and I'm not willing to waste time figuring it out.

It's not easy to sell. I know an entire group of people who are still doing this successfully, but they don't share their secrets ever and I'm not willing to waste time figuring it out.
exactly, it is not easy as people are painting it, it requires a lot of capital and also the skillset as well. if you have a mentor that can help you out then good for you, if not it is difficult.

I've tried purchasing and reselling domain names in the past, but I never really succeeded. I never succeeded in reselling the domain name for the same amount, lol. Due to previous negative experiences, I've sadly never tried to acquire and/or resale domain names. Selling domain names just doesn't work for me.

I've tried purchasing and reselling domain names in the past, but I never really succeeded. I never succeeded in reselling the domain name for the same amount, lol. Due to previous negative experiences, I've sadly never tried to acquire and/or resale domain names. Selling domain names just doesn't work for me.
it does work, you need to get the right knowledge as there are people making a living from this business model but you need to learn how it is been done from them before you can hit the jackpot.

I've been seeing a lot of courses around this subject lately and I know that it's very profitable though I don't want to delve into it yet because of too much knowledge. I'm still learning about affiliate marketing for now.

Domain selling is a legitimate business venture which can definitely generate a respectable source of revenue provided one builds up the website in terms of the design and layout in addition to a major boost in traffic

Of course. I have made sites in the past that I intended to sell. Most of my domains come with a full on site. But there are times where I do buy domains to use and hold onto them. Some names can generate a decent profit if you hold for a good deal of time.

No, i've not made money selling a domain name. I've heard it might be quite difficult to sell one's domain name. I really don't want to go through all that trouble.

this is the new norm, as mostpeople are not willing to part ways with their trade secret for fear of it becoming saturated and you would not blame them for behaving such way.

There is no doubt that domain flipping is a very profitable business but it's one those businesses that needs a lot of patience.
To make money from domain flipping it will take you a long time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back