What's new

Have you ever made a mistake in your sites code, but it still worked somehow?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Sometimes you have to do some coding for your sites, do you ever make mistakes that end up working in your code though? I remember years ago I was working on one of my first sites and I had to make a carousel for images. I figured out a way to insert it from googling it, but it was different from what you normally did, but I somehow got it to work.

Anyway, have you ever edited your code wrong and it ended up working?

There was an e commerce site I was creating, and I was watching how to create the video from a tutorial, at a point I got totally confused and was just doing anything, but to my surprise it came out well

I do not do coding, I work on content management systems. I use add ons and plugins to customize my sites. Therefore, I have never made any mistakes with my site codes. However, sometimes I made a lot of design-related mistakes.

Absolutely, I've created errors in programs that still functioned. Years ago, I was working on a project and made a mistake but it all worked out in the end. This is not unusual when coding, as certain errors might help with debugging or optimization.

I don't do coding for now but I hear from my friends that if you make a mistake of comma or give space where it is not supposed be you will have another result entirely. I am just planning to learn about coding but no time for it as of now because I need to build my future earnings to a good stage.

I don't do coding for now but I hear from my friends that if you make a mistake of comma or give space where it is not supposed be you will have another result entirely. I am just planning to learn about coding but no time for it as of now because I need to build my future earnings to a good stage.
If you make a mistake for some form of coding you would need to erase everything you wrote up to the point you made the mistake and start afresh all over again.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back