What's new

Have you ever lost money through a ponzi scheme

Ponzi scheme are investment platforms that promise a 50% or more profit on any investment you set up with the scheme.
Some ponzi shut down and disappear with people's money after a few months and I see them as risky money doubling schemes.
Have you ever lost money to a ponzi scheme and how much did you loose?
Yes I have lost money in ponzi scheme. I really regret investing money in high yielding investment program. At first the website that I joined is not a ponzi scheme, it's like a faucet site. But when they add the high yielding program investment it becomes a scam.

There was a second Ponzi scheme that also came out just after the fall of the first one I joined that ended badly. This one was called get help world wide. It completely ruined me financially at the end

Anyone who invest in Ponzi scheme should understand that the risk of investing in such business is on a high side which makes it a two faced business meaning you either lose or gain
You are correct. In ponzi scheme you have to be early in joining because if you are at the tail end you are no longer going to earn. Because the money from newbies are used to pay the old members.

Ouch, that is such a foolish idea to join a scheme with a pyramid format. You recruit people so that you can earn from them. It is like selling your friends in order to have money from their work. That is really a bad scheme that people should realize. There is the Upline and the Downline.

A lot of people who are actually involved in the project don't really tell the new one's they lie to how everything is done but confuse them and take their money.

I don't really know what Ponzi scheme when I started in it, it was when they ran with my money I started hearing about that they are Ponzi scheme. I initially put some of my money into MMM, the biggest ponizt scheme in 2016 that ran away with people's money back then. Thank God have been able to move on with the issues
Yes you are right I was also a victim of mmm Ponzi scheme and I lost my money that you felt so bad to invest in such a Ponzi scheme in 2016.

I have never participated in Ponzi schemes. As a student of Business, Investment, and Finance, I learned about this fraudulent business schemes a long time ago and never was interested in make money quick schemes.

Many Nigerians on this platform can relate me on this. A lot of us lost money to to the Almighty MMM. It wasn't funny that period, it created a problem in families, marriages and businesses.

I know a woman who use her husband 1.5million naira he wanted to use to expand their business to invest in MMM hoping to get a return before his husband would need the money. That was she lost the whole money to MMM.

Many Nigerians on this platform can relate me on this. A lot of us lost money to to the Almighty MMM. It wasn't funny that period, it created a problem in families, marriages and businesses.

I know a woman who use her husband 1.5million naira he wanted to use to expand their business to invest in MMM hoping to get a return before his husband would need the money. That was she lost the whole money to MMM.
I have lost by investing in MLM programs which seemed to be very legitimate but never really paid though. People used to invite referrals to earn money for themselves but the referrals never got paid.

For the fact that I know what a ponzi scheme look like on its presentation now makes it very difficult for me to fall a victim to it ever in my life again. It happened in the past because I was ignorant.

Did you hear of insme? It was a very popular ponzi scheme early this year. I made some losses that amounted to ten thousand naira but compared to others, mine was way better. There was a case of one who committed suicide early this year because of this insme issue.

Funny enough I haven't lost money to Ponzi schemes; I've lost to fading online making money opportunities instead. Maybe it's because I've entered those schemes with a very cautious mind and I usually don't invest more than once or twice.

I was convinced once to invest in something I almost lost all my savings Ponzi scheme is very bad that stuff can drink people and I don't know why people like doing it is a very very bad scheme that should be stopped it's not a joke it's really bad

I've lost thousands of naira on ponzi schemes. These investment platforms sweet talk a lot and knows how to entice customers with high interest rates that seems unbelievable but too good to get. The experience taught me a lot that I won't forget in a hurry.

I have never lost money through ponzi scheme programs but I have wasted a lot of time on those sites and wanted to invest in them but was saved by some one who l know and the person also was working on forum so he knew about them and he saved me from the danger.

I have lost money to Ponzi schemes when I was starting out to make money online and no one is guiding me. I went after every opportunity I see that promise a good return on investment and I couldn't differentiate Ponzi schemes from the rest. That is the reason why I fell victim of the Ponzi scheme.

Ponzi scheme are investment platforms that promise a 50% or more profit on any investment you set up with the scheme.
Some ponzi shut down and disappear with people's money after a few months and I see them as risky money doubling schemes.
I have never lost money to a ponzi scheme. Let's say as at the time when a particular ponzi scheme was trending, I was too scared to risk the little money I had. What if the money wasn't doubled as promised? That was my fear.

There was an investment i was introduced to years ago. I cannot still tell if it was a ponzi scheme or not.
I was asked to invest a minimum of five dollars to get twenty dollars in a week.
I did that with high hopes only for me to be defrauded.

I have lost some amount of money in Ponzi although the website disguised as a fires trading company then and I didn't know much about it then. I'm more careful now

When it's comes to Ponzi schemes I'm very sure almost everyone fall victim of this especially during the convos period. For me I did lost some amount of money but I was lucky it's was too much of it though and anytime I want to invest it will just crash

I could say that I have lost money with a Ponzi scheme since I invested in 2 cloud mining programs and lost around 100$ in total, I also lost some money on an investment in revenue shares from a faucet that ended up becoming a scam, I honestly should have seen it coming as the returns were quite high, so sure they were ponzi schemes, but hey, what's done is done.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back