What's new

Have you ever lost a loved one?

Yeah and it's a very painful experience lost my dad, and my nephew don't think anyone ever truly and fully recover cause I see things that reminds me of them and I get depress at times but I know God is gonna heal me fully.

Have you ever lost any loved ones. Someone close to you. Who was it? And how did it happen.
If you would like to share, let's have this discussed here.
I lost my grandfather and grandmother. They have been so good and so kind to me. I kind of really missing their love and presence. May they rest in peace.

I lost my cat two years ago and I cried a lot it was really painful, losing a pet isn't necessarily easier than losing a close human being because a cat is more innocent and it has never hurt anyone it is a pure soul that is with you when you cry, when you are angry, when you are happy it is always there for you and now it is gone forever and you can't have that close friend forever, even if you buy a new ones it is not the same.

Have you ever lost any loved ones. Someone close to you. Who was it? And how did it happen.
If you would like to share, let's have this discussed here.
Dont wanna say much but yes I've lost someone close to me. They died from a car accident.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back