What's new

Have you ever lost a loved one?

I have lost my very close friend back in secondary School, he was many best friend then. We just went home on weekend and when I return school on Monday I heard the news that he is dead, just like that I lost my very good friend. But that's life. We move on

Have you ever lost any loved ones. Someone close to you. Who was it? And how did it happen.
If you would like to share, let's have this discussed here.
It was a sad day for my family when we receive a call on the demise of my lovely aunt who lived her life to love us all. She was critically ill and later died of that illness.

This question reminded me of my late anonymous girlfriend. We met on a particular social media and became friend for about 2years. One day we had a serious misunderstanding that caused a break in communication between us for almost 6 months. The day I was missing her to find out about he whereabouts, her number was switched off but getting to her Facebook timeline I say how people were commenting about her demise. It was very painful to me

As time passes following a significant loss, such as the death of a loved one, it's normal for feelings of sadness, numbness, or anger to gradually ease.

Have you ever lost any loved ones. Someone close to you. Who was it? And how did it happen.
I lost a friend when I was in the university and it was the most painful experience in my life, he was in 300level back then and he just got sick slightly and he did not survive the night.

I have not really lost a long one but I know how it feel to lost a loved one because the pain and you missing that person in your life and having this feeling that you will never meet again it is so outrageous.

Have you ever lost someone you care for and wished you could have one more chat with them, one more chance to make up for the time you thought they'd be here forever? If that's the case, you already know that you can spend your whole life accumulating days, but none can ever compare to the one you wish you could have back.

Start writing in a journal about the memories you have of the person you lost and how you're feeling since the loss. Or write a song, poem.

I have lost several loved ones in the past but the one that paid me the most was when I lost my mum. I was so devastated and I cried so hard that I was suicidal at some point. I don't think the lost of any loved ones would move me as much as the lost of my mum did moved me.

Of course, everyone will at one time or the other lose a loved one. Death is inevitable. When it comes knocking, it'll do it's bidding and depart. The prayer is that we'll live long enough to make exploits. People die everyday, and they're someone's loved ones.

Yeah I lost a friend of mine by April 30 it would be two years . We still chatted at midnight and before evening he was gone .I was hurt and couldn't get hold of my self I still missess him dearly.

Although this is inevitable but it has not happened to me and I don't wish it happens so soon. I wish we all live long because I can't imagine how shattered I will be if it happens so soon.

yes I have lost a number of people who have been so very close to me my two uncles who were very dear to me and a course mate in school.

Where living in the world where death is inevitable, we can't run away from it. I've lost several love ones, i can't mention because their too much. I just pray we grow old before succumbing to eventual cold hands of death.

hell yeah ,i lost a heart that stick still ,just like a movie ...everything happen so fast in a world of dust to dust ..we all gonna die someday and i pray that will live to witness many more years on earth with sound good health wealth and in grace in bliss xoxoxo

That was a very long time ago. There is this my friend that i love so much. Each time i visit the village he makes my stay memorable but i lost him at an early stage

Luckily for me i have not lost any body in my immediate family but i have lost some of my friends at one occasion or the other recently i even lot one of my friend

Yes, my mummy that so precious to me, I thank God for today for mercy enduresth for ever. I bless God for his grace and peace over my life and my siblings, God is faithful to me and my family.
There was someone I lost that was so painful to me. It was my uncle's wife. This was the first time I would cry over the demise of someone closed to me. I liked this woman that I had to weep till I was tired of weeping. It's not a good thing to lose a love one.

Yes both my parents are dead but that's because I am older. My dad died suddenly in his late 70s but my mum lived to be 90. It doesn't matter how old they are it is still painful to lose a loved one although thankfully we haven't lost anyone in tragic circumstances in my family.

Yeah. I have lost a dead loved one. And the painful thing was I couldn't attend the funeral. I was far away and it would require I journey more than 12 hours to get home. I was devastated because I was alone and dying in grief.

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back