What's new

Have you ever invested too much into something?

Yes, when I started investing in cryptocurrencies, I invested too much in them, a few thousand dollars, when I saw how volatile this market in question was, I began to invest more moderately and more selectively within the market in question.

Has there ever been a time where you invested into something, but you ended up investing far too much? What did you invest in? How much? And did you stop investing after?

I would actually say that I have currently invested too much in cryptocurrency because I was trying to catch up all the time that I delayed when I should have invested in Bitcoin when the price was as low as $100 per Bitcoin.

No, I have never invested in something like cryptocurrency or forex trading, but I know some people who had invested a lot in them, and then they completely stopped investing in such things after facing big losses.

I once invested $500 in shib tokens. I think I invested too much in a crypto project that was nothing but a meme token. I am at a loss with Shib but I am still hopeful that I would make money some day.

Has there ever been a time where you invested into something, but you ended up investing far too much? What did you invest in? How much? And did you stop investing after?
In the beginning, when it came to supplies.
I ordered too many, and when it comes to candles (specifically the wax), if it's scented, the scent tends to fade over time.
I just ended up taking half the wax by cutting shavings and using it as filler. Otherwise, I would've had 20-30 candles with fading scent and not much left to do with them. The deeper I cut inside the wax, the more scent remained, so that was good. It wasn't a total loss.
👍

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back