What's new

Have you ever invested into a celebrity?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever invested into a celebrity? Or would you if given the chance? I have never invested into a celeb, but if there was money to be made somehow, I think I'd give it a try.

If you could invest in a celeb, who would you like to invest in?

No I have never invested on any celebrity but it's all about the making money, if you can earn money doing that I'll advise you to give it a short but you need to be very careful.

I have not made such kind of investment even though it have made it on some people in terms of academic assistance, and I think to invest in a celebrity, it will cost alot of money which I believe not everyone is capable of that risk.

I don't know how it even works, but investing in celebrities sounds very weird, but if you can make money anyhow, I would invest a bit, but I don't think I would be successful because I'm not interested in celebrities.

How does that work though I am quite surprised. Or maybe it works like the stock market, You can invest in a Celebrity before he becomes very famous, then cash out your investment after he has peak.

No, I have never invested in a celebrity. Since I am not in show business, or entertainment business, I have no desire to invest in a celebrity. However, I believe this can be profitable.

I have not invested in any celebrities. But I wish to do in future. Celebrities are the better medium to use for advertising. If you are into affiliate marketing, try and make use of celebrities.

I can't say I have ever invested in a celebrity before. It wouldn't be something I would refuse to do though if I had the funds and I knew it would be a good investment as any investment that is going to be successful is always worth going for.

I haven't made that kind of investment before and I don't really think I can be able to do that.

Investment into someone like that, requires you to know the kind of benefits you will earned from his skills.

If you are not into entertainment industry, I wont advise you to.

I would rather invest in myself rather than invest in any celebrities. Man would always be imperfect. Being a celebrity does not make him better than me in investments.

I have never invested into any celebrity currently because I don't have any business that will prompt me into investing in any celebrity , only big business have the money to invest in them .
I have never invested into any celebrity currently because I don't have any business that will prompt me into investing in any celebrity , only big business have the money to invest in them .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back