What's new

Have you ever invented something that made you a lot of money?

There are a lot of possibilities in the online space actually. What you need to do is to put in some level of seriousness our consistency and you will become successful in the long run.
This is why I always tell people that I find it convenient to work online than working offline. I am skilled in writing which means that it is better to do it online and I am open to many opportunities

Personally I can't really talk about invention but I will be boastful of investment because that has been the primary source of my income since I started it.

I have try to invest, and also planning on the best ways to continue expanding.

No, I have never invented something that made me a lot of money before.
Though, I also have some ideas that I believe are innovative and would make money for me, but there is no enough money to actualise the idea.
Making new invention brings a huge amount of money , most especially when you are invention something that people like using , but you have to produce what nobody has produced before .

Making new invention brings a huge amount of money , most especially when you are invention something that people like using , but you have to produce what nobody has produced before .
Yes, If your invention is capable of solving the problem of Humans, Then you would have no problem been successful with it. If otherwise You would find it hard to make money off it.

since you have a lot of interest in working online you can still invent something in the internet space. you can start your own platform or business and that the long-run you can make some level of success with it.

I am definitely interested a lot in many online jobs. The fact of the matter remains that I always try to explore many money earning opportunities all the time. This also includes exploring websites that offer writing jobs.

I wish I had the knowhow to invent something. I've had ideas, but nothing to the point I could profit from. Have you ever invented something that actually did good in making you money?
No, I didn't, but inventing something is always a good thing if you are creative and know what you are doing. Inventing something unique and useful can make you good money. Unfortunately, I'm not really creative.

I am definitely interested a lot in many online jobs. The fact of the matter remains that I always try to explore many money earning opportunities all the time. This also includes exploring websites that offer writing jobs.
It is always important and necessary to explore different options when it comes to making money online. If you have someone who works online full-time must try much as possible to do several things simultaneously.

I only invented idea to make money but the knowledge I have acquired on school and a place of training has made me to invent many strategies to earn successfully.

You don't have to invent anything before making money. If you are tech expert or creative in nature, it is difficult for you to invent anything. But you can make money from products invented.

Invention, I believe is based on skills.
I have not invented anything yet but I have invested into a kind of business that I will live to enjoy the benefit that will comes from it.

I have been able to go into business and it's going successful.

You don't have to invent anything before making money. If you are tech expert or creative in nature, it is difficult for you to invent anything. But you can make money from products invented.
I think it will be easier for you to invent something if you are a tech person. the tech industry is expanding every single day and what you invent today can make your millions tomorrow. It is all about being creative. One of my favourite YouTubers Alex Becker made a video of how is sold his company for 110 million dollars.

It is always important and necessary to explore different options when it comes to making money online. If you have someone who works online full-time must try much as possible to do several things simultaneously.
Making money full time online is possible but somehow difficult for many people to acheive, because they are making peanut at the end of the day which makes them go back into working offline .

I didn't invent anything yet but I wish I could invent something which can solve people's problems and also give me a financial stability. It's not only about wishes, I need to work for it.

Making money full time online is possible but somehow difficult for many people to acheive, because they are making peanut at the end of the day which makes them go back into working offline .
The simple truth is that it is not easy to make sustainable income on the internet especially if you are a newbie. a lot of newbies are always in a hurry to be successful online and and the end of the day they end up not being successful.

I always dreamt of inventing something right from my school days. I wanted to be famous. Maybe one day I will.

I wish I had the knowhow to invent something. I've had ideas, but nothing to the point I could profit from. Have you ever invented something that actually did good in making you money?
I'm not sure if I'm the "true inventor" of this, but I can honestly say I've never seen it around. Not before I started creating them, or after.
I was making these air fresheners using beach sand.
I would take trips to Florida and Myrtle Beach and always bring some sand home, plus any little beach decorations or trinkets I would find in the surf shops.

Then once I got home, I had these little round plastic containers (bulk/dollar store) with see-thru lids to keep them fresh.
I'd fill each one with sand, mix in coconut and vanilla candle oils, let it dry, then put a small beach decoration on top of each one, sitting in the sand.
🦀☀️⛱️🐠🌴

I got 2 party store owners to sell them for me, one tobacco shop, and my dad's hardware store.
(These sell best during the winter months because everyone's bored. Also, Christmas (gifts). 🎁

It's important to note that inventing a successful product like a smartphone requires not only a groundbreaking idea but also effective execution, marketing, and adaptation to consumer needs. It often involves collaboration among teams of engineers, designers, marketers, and business professionals to bring the product to market successfully.

While inventing something that makes a lot of money is possible, it requires a combination of innovation, market demand, and effective business strategies. Success stories like the smartphone highlight the potential for significant financial gains through groundbreaking inventions

I don't know if this counts but I had written a python script to automate few activities at work for the project I was working on to meet the milestones on time and eventually it helped the company in saving about 42K USD. I'm kind of proud about it hehe.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back