What's new

Have you ever hired an employee to a higher position?

Have you ever hired an employee of yours to a higher position? Maybe it was because they did great work in the previous job and wanted to give them a better position or a new title. I can't say I have, but if I ran my own business and had employees, I would for sure give them new jobs depending on their talents. What about you?
If the employee has a lot of skills and experience and does the job great, I can't think of a reason why you shouldn't get them a higher position. This will not only increase your business productivity but also give other employees motivation to work better since they might get a higher position if they work well.

Going for people that have a lot of skills is always important if you want to succeed as a business person. You need to make sure that they are qualified and have some years of experience in order to run your business effectively.
You are right, going for people that has alot of skills to hire it is very good because them have much experience in that business, that is why when hiring an employee you should go for those that have experience in that business.

You are right, going for people that has alot of skills to hire it is very good because them have much experience in that business, that is why when hiring an employee you should go for those that have experience in that business.
Of course hiring employees that are very much experienced is always important and necessary because they will add a lot of value to your business venture. That is why some businesses demand some years of experience from their potential employees.

Sometimes it is hard to get the job you are qualified for. So you choose to just do any job while you wait to get your dream job. I guess that is the case with him and so many other graduates.
Take for example , you are being qualified to work in a bank because you have the qualification but because you are not connected , you couldn't get the job , so you won't mind opting for any job you see just to make end meet .

Actually, I do not see anything wrong with that. But I am curious to know why a qualified accountant would be applying as a security to a particular company. Was he unable to get a job as an accountant?.

There are many qualified people who have no option but to pursue blue collar jobs when the economical conditions are really bad. This leads many people to pursue odd jobs during such times.

There are many qualified people who have no option but to pursue blue collar jobs when the economical conditions are really bad. This leads many people to pursue odd jobs during such times.
When people do not have options they will try as much as possible to pursue odd jobs no matter the pay in order to make ends meet. I think the school system should be more focused in dishing out employers instead of employees.

The situation of unemployment is getting rampant daily because there's no white collar job opportunities out there and that's the main reason why people go for other alternatives .

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back