What's new

Have you ever had to take an employee to court?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a time you had to take an employee of yours to work? Or maybe someone you had work for you for a while? I haven't had to thank goodness, but I've dealt with bad apples over the years.

With that being said, if you did take an employee to court, what was the reason? If you're allowed to say that is.

Was there ever a time you had to take an employee of yours to work? Or maybe someone you had work for you for a while? I haven't had to thank goodness, but I've dealt with bad apples over the years.

With that being said, if you did take an employee to court, what was the reason? If you're allowed to say that is.

I have never been under such kind of conditions and I really hope that I would never encounter such kind of condition as an employee or as an employer. It is much better to settle matters outside the court.

The worst I'll have done with any of my employee is to have the person sacked from their job effective immediately without any pay off and this is probably going to be as a result of the nature of the crime they committed against my business.

I never have had to take an employer or employee to court. I did have some issues with employers as well as employees but these issues were not very serious and did not require any course cases.

Whenever you are always in control of whatever that is going on in your business operation, you will definitely find out early enough whenever any of your employees are doing things that they are not supposed to do and you can have it tackled immediately before it gets out of hand.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back