What's new

Have you ever had to take an employee or employer to court?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you had to take either an employee or employer to court? Maybe an employee is mad about pay or the type of work they do, or you're not getting paid enough from your employer or getting proper treatment. etc.

Anyway, have you ever had to go to court with an employee of yours or your employer? What was it like? I realize some may not be able to share too many details, so please understand you don't need to share anything you can't share.

I have never had to take an employee or employer to court. But I know it is a necessary thing sometimes. I have seen my boyfriend a while ago take an employee to court for stealing a large sum of money from his business.

Luckily for me, I have never been in such situation before and I pray not to be in that kind of situation, as it is very critical and you might lose everything you have worked for in a twinkle of an eye if things don't go your direction

I have never take anyone I work for to court for any reason. And nobody who has worked for me before has ever take me to court. I always keep to agreement and I don't cheat those who work for me. I understand those who take their employer to court. Some employer are so selfish and will not do the needful unless you deal with them.

I have never take anyone I work for to court for any reason. And nobody who has worked for me before has ever take me to court. I always keep to agreement and I don't cheat those who work for me. I understand those who take their employer to court. Some employer are so selfish and will not do the needful unless you deal with them.
Some employers are just wicked and you might need to drag them to court in order to get what you work for, that is why it is very important to conduct background check before accepting to work at any company.

Well, this has not happened to me and I will do everything in my power to avoid this from happening. The best way to deal with this issue is to have a written contracty before you hire.

I sued one organization I was working with. They had to beg me to drop charges and settle amicably. They owed me three months salary. They were broke though but that was not my business.

I have never had to take an employee or employer to court. But I know it is a necessary thing sometimes. I have seen my boyfriend a while ago take an employee to court for stealing a large sum of money from his business.
I have also never done this because I feel like there are ways we can settle things amicably instead of taking it to the court which will even cost us some amount of money

I sued one organization I was working with. They had to beg me to drop charges and settle amicably. They owed me three months salary. They were broke though but that was not my business.
you are right that it is none of your business, there financial situation but in some cases, you should try and consider somethings before going ahead to take any action.

you are right that it is none of your business, there financial situation but in some cases, you should try and consider somethings before going ahead to take any action.
There is nothing like consideration here. When an organization employs a staff, they have to pay that staff no matter what. It is a whole lot of sacrifice to work for someone.

I have not taken an employee or employer to court but I have seen people do that multiple times . It often happens when the working condition is not fulfilled or favorable.

I have not taken any employee or an employer to court. I have seen this happening on TV where the government workers would Sue the government to court on several occasions.

Actually I have never had to takes such kind of case between an employee and an employer to court but I rather had everything or the situation settled in a peaceful manner. Though it depends on the situation and how individuals intend to coup with.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back