What's new

Have you ever had to report an employee/employer for breaking the law?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you had to report an employee or yours, or maybe an employer you worked for breaking the law? I can't say I ever had to sue someone I worked for or with, but there has been times where I felt cheated by someone and wanted them to pay me back. Thankfully I never had to get the law involved as we always settled it, but I came close once when I wasn't paid by an employer for about a few weeks.

Thankfully I have never had to report an employee or someone that I worked with at all for any kind of problems within the work place. I do remember once when I was working as a waitress during the summer break before I started college, I worked with a few people and someone had been found to be stealing cash from the cash register. No one knew who and nearly all of us got the blame for it until they found out who did it. I guess if I knew who was stealing I would have reported it to my boss as that to me is something that should be reported but I was unaware until they found out who it was.

I have never has to report an employee or employer. But I know it a right to report anyone that is not doing you right. Especially when it comes to pay. You should be paid for your services as you agreed upon hiring.

I have reported before because the person was trying to endanger my work by his action and I cautioned him multiple times to stop what he was doing but he paid deaf ears to me.

I am currently facing such but I do hope it would be resolved outside the legal systems. Some employers seem to disregard the importance of labour and payment for services rendered. I would rather stay home than work for such people again.

I am currently facing such but I do hope it would be resolved outside the legal systems. Some employers seem to disregard the importance of labour and payment for services rendered. I would rather stay home than work for such people .
Sorry about your ordeal, this is why I always advise people to make proper findings or ask relevant questions from the right source about an offer before you take it up.

Last edited:
Thankfully I have never had to report an employee or someone that I worked with at all for any kind of problems within the work place. I do remember once when I was working as a waitress during the summer break before I started college, I worked with a few people and someone had been found to be stealing cash from the cash register. No one knew who and nearly all of us got the blame for it until they found out who did it. I guess if I knew who was stealing I would have reported it to my boss as that to me is something that should be reported but I was unaware until they found out who it was.

Stealing cash is a really bad thing and people should be punished for that. If a person could steal a small amount of cash, then the chances are that they will also steal a huge amount of money and they might also get involved in corruption as well.

Stealing cash is a really bad thing and people should be punished for that. If a person could steal a small amount of cash, then the chances are that they will also steal a huge amount of money and they might also get involved in corruption as well.
You should never take the case of stealing lightly in your organization as that could cause a bad example which would go on to badly hurt your company in the future.

For some personal reasons, I don't like reporting people or employees who break law. I always leave those in charge to find out themselves. Some people will take as enemy if they find out that you're the one that report them.

I pray it does not get to the point where it would put you at a position of risk whereby you can lose your job or something, I believe that is when you would consider reporting.
For some personal reasons, I don't like reporting people or employees who break law. I always leave those in charge to find out themselves. Some people will take as enemy if they find out that you're the one that report them.

Well, this has not happened to me. However, I have threatened a couple of employees for their behavior., I once threatened a worker and told him that I will send him to police after I found that he was stealing.

I have never has to report an employee or employer. But I know it a right to report anyone that is not doing you right. Especially when it comes to pay. You should be paid for your services as you agreed upon hiring.
There was a time I worked in a platform and one of the employees reported one employer because of some issues but the issue was resolved and the employer got sacked by the business owner

There was a time I worked in a platform and one of the employees reported one employer because of some issues but the issue was resolved and the employer got sacked by the business owner
i do not enjoy when am the reason someone loses his or her job, it makes me feel bad about the whole situation, i would only resort to reporting someone if their action endangers my position.

i do not enjoy when am the reason someone loses his or her job, it makes me feel bad about the whole situation, i would only resort to reporting someone if their action endangers my position.
This is true and you are being considerate. That is how it should be but I hope you know that there are a lot of times that you may be forced to report the person because it is affecting you too.

I have not found myself in such a situation but I know very well that it is important to do it for the betterment of the society . Lots of people engage in illegal activities in companies.

I have not engaged in such activity but I think it is proper to make report to the apex body if an employee breaks the rules constantly because it could affect the business negatively.

Well I think it depends on the kind of law a particular individual might have breakdown in the society because sometimes I believe the law is not always right.
So it depends on the crime committed by the person.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back