What's new

Have you ever had to go through legal action for confidential information getting leaked?

Ravenfreak

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Nov 22, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Whether or not it was your employer or your actual business that some how managed to leak some vital information about you or your employees, have you had to deal with this? There's been numerous times that companies didn't have the latest technology on their servers and hackers stole vital information on people. In other times it could be from a rogue ex employee that leaks the information after knowing they're going to be let go, with intentions to harm your business or the people working for said employer. I could imagine it would be a very stressful situation for everyone involved.

I have not had to deal with such situation but I know vividly that such things happens almost every day. We hear this in the news on a daily basis, how informations was stolen by hackers and it could also be from an ex-staff of the company that knows the key to the company's information.

This is one of the worst things that can ever happen to you especially if you are somebody whose business is holding sensitive data. This is why I am very security concerns on issues like this.

I have, and it's not fun. I was working on a project with a team in another country, and my boss found out that one of the team members had been giving client information to his girlfriend. My boss told me that he was going to fire him, but instead of just firing him, he decided to make an example out of him by suing him in court. It took months of paperwork and meetings before we even got close to trial, but eventually we did. And then the guy's lawyer started talking about how he was going to sue us back for defamation if we continued with the suit! It was a total nightmare.

I remember being so stressed out by all of this that I nearly had a nervous breakdown during an important meeting with our client. Luckily, my boss knew what was going on and let me take some time off so that I could recover from everything. My advice? If you find yourself in this situation, try not to panic or let it get too overwhelming! You can do it!

I have not experience this before. One of the things I don't joke with is confidential report. When we say something is confidential, it should remain confidential. I have in the get access to confidential report about people who are not in good term with me but I am not part of that will leak confidential report to bring anybody down.

The rate at which legal cases are filed because of confidentiality is gradually on the increase.
It calls for some protective measures by our selves

One thing I'm thankful and grateful for this , I'm skilled somewhat at if this; if I've been mandated to keep something secret, I'll only keep quiet the more. This is a good culture that must be instilled in the upcoming generation as they're so loud mouthly.

i honestly do wish that there is a court or any medium where you can sue someone online and they get to pay you or face the consequences of there actio, but most of the confidential issues we keep facing is caused from online platforms,

i honestly do wish that there is a court or any medium where you can sue someone online and they get to pay you or face the consequences of there actio, but most of the confidential issues we keep facing is caused from online platforms,
It is not really possible to sue someone online because online because online institution are not censored.
Many scam activities as taking place online and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Frankly speaking, I have never been in such situation whereby some confidential information get leaked and it is related to me. This could be because I was security conscious or perhaps I was lucky
But I would suggest that you take the security of confidentiality seriously.

I sincerely wish there were a court or other venue where you could file a lawsuit against someone you met online and have them pay you damages or bear the repercussions of their actions, but the most of the confidential problems we continually encounter are brought on by internet platforms.

Whether or not it was your employer or your actual business that some how managed to leak some vital information about you or your employees, have you had to deal with this? There's been numerous times that companies didn't have the latest technology on their servers and hackers stole vital information on people. In other times it could be from a rogue ex employee that leaks the information after knowing they're going to be let go, with intentions to harm your business or the people working for said employer. I could imagine it would be a very stressful situation for everyone involved.
The number of judicial complaints brought confidentiality agreements is quite alarming, to say the least. It necessitates certain precautionary steps on the part of the company as a whole.

The number of judicial complaints brought confidentiality agreements is quite alarming, to say the least. It necessitates certain precautionary steps on the part of the company as a whole.

Copying other's content is quite common and this is an act that is considered illegal. Some countries even have law specifically pertaining to plagiarism as well.

Copying other's content is quite common and this is an act that is considered illegal. Some countries even have law specifically pertaining to plagiarism as well.
This is true and I think that more countries need to put laws in place to curb the practice of copying content without permission. In developing countries, these issues are often overlooked and this should not be the case.

My manager learned that one of the team members had been passing client information to his girlfriend while we were working on a project along with a team in another nation. When he informed me he was going to terminate him, my boss changed his mind and chose to sue him in order to make a point. Before we ever came close to trial, it took months of paperwork and meetings.

This is among the worst things that will happen to you, particularly if the company handles important documents. This is why I am concerned about the effects of this.

My wife's sister did. I never have. For her, she had an ex who was threatening to spread her private and personal medical records as well as private pictures and videos online. Insisting that she was a liar and making things up. The man ended up doing 2 years in prison for it.

I don't take a personal issue to the court because of my business.
I used to bail criminals as a comrade that fight for human right,this activities make me following them to court at times

The rate at which legal cases are filed because of confidentiality is gradually on the increase.
It calls for some protective measures by our selves
i predicted that this kind of thing would happen due to the advance in technology which have given rise to this sort of occasions that have made the release of confidential information to become a norm.

No, I have been a good keeper of my confidential information. I don't allow my portfolio to be obvious to people even my family. I never fall into a trap of leaking my information to people I do not know because I'm cautious about my life career.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back