What's new

Have you ever had to deal with land disputes?

I have not come across such issue or been involved in such issue of land dispute but I can testify a good number of people who have face such challenges and it cost alot of their resources to defend themselves before the court of law to prove ownership.

There are a lot of land dispute in this part of the world and this has made a lot of people to back out of such because it is highly detriment to them losing their lives.

There are a lot of land dispute in this part of the world and this has made a lot of people to back out of such because it is highly detriment to them losing their lives.
I have never had the opportunity to deal with land estate but land disputes are not something that one should be engaged in because most times lives have been lost when land disputes have been settled or dialogues.

I have never had the opportunity to deal with land estate but land disputes are not something that one should be engaged in because most times lives have been lost when land disputes have been settled or dialogues.
I have also never had the opportunity of having a land dispute with anyone in my life but i have witnessed people land disputes that almost leads to the death of some people.

I have never had to deal with any land dispute because I up always try my best to avoid them as they can be so dangerous. People turns to savages when it comes to land dispute so I will advise you never to involve yourself in any land dispute.

My mum was once approached over a land she bought . it was claimed that the family did not know about the selling bit luckily we did every documentation that was required.

not me, but the parents of a friend of mine, it actually happens every time there is someone that died and left something behind, so they have to divide it between his family and then issues start appearing

I believe whi so ever is a resident and not a settler even to some extent the settlers are also involved in land disputes so it is something that is already flowing in peoples vain like blood. I have face one and that was a very good experience and I learned from it which the situation was settled in the county of conduct.

I believe whi so ever is a resident and not a settler even to some extent the settlers are also involved in land disputes so it is something that is already flowing in peoples vain like blood. I have face one and that was a very good experience and I learned from it which the situation was settled in the county of conduct.
I have never had to deal with land dispute but I have experience of land dispute and knowledge about land dispute, it is a very dangerous things to do in Land dispute because most times lives have been lost.

I have not had any land disputes, but if I have lived very close to it, it is something very complicated. But having the necessary documentation of ownership and processing everything in the related governmental entities, everything could be solved amicably between the parties, reaching agreements beneficial to both.
Land disputes are very dangerous event in my country because a lot of people go that bowl occur when it comes to issues like this I know I try my best to always avoid them by all means.

Land disputes are very dangerous event in my country because a lot of people go that bowl occur when it comes to issues like this I know I try my best to always avoid them by all means.
I have read some publications related to the subject in certain countries, when it is related to land it is a real risk to avoid. In my country it is not so complicated and we try to keep everything on a legal basis.

Land dispute is one thing I try as much as possible to avoid because a lot of people get killed doing so. This is because land has a very high value and everybody wants to own it.

When my uncle in the US asked me to sell his lot in one suburban town, I checked the place. There is a settler nearby who was using the lot of my uncle for planting vegetables. When I said the lot is going to be sold the settler growled as if wanting to scare me. I stood pat on my ground and told him that I will come back with a sheriff. He backed down and became friendly.

When my uncle in the US asked me to sell his lot in one suburban town, I checked the place. There is a settler nearby who was using the lot of my uncle for planting vegetables. When I said the lot is going to be sold the settler growled as if wanting to scare me. I stood pat on my ground and told him that I will come back with a sheriff. He backed down and became friendly.
I have heard so many land dispute and most times it does not go well but however I have never had to deal with land dispute before and I do not wish for that in future.

Have you ever had to deal with land disputes, either from neighbors, the community, etc? A few years back, I purchased a run down home. One of the neighbors got into it with me when I found out that I owned a portion of his land, land that he was using. I wasn't about asking him to tear anything down or move the fence. I instead offered to sell the piece of land for a fair price to make it 100% his own, but he wasn't having it. Kept denying it, even when I showed him my ownership, showing the amount of land owned by me. It proved that he was over into my property. I decided to instead just give him the bit of land and not deal with any court cases, as I just wanted to renovate, and sell anyway.
That the best thing ever one could do to get he or herself out of some problem arising like that because you might go to court and at the end the land may not belong to you I guess.

Land dispute is something I hate very much and I have actually not been in such before. In my country some of these things happens among family members.

Land dispute is something I hate very much and I have actually not been in such before. In my country some of these things happens among family members.
Land disputes Can be very bad sometimes because most times people lost their life through land dispute I have never been involved in la this week before.

In my country, land dispute is very common and by virtue of my profession, I get to see a lot of land dispute which I am involved, to see how such issues can be resolved.

In my country, land dispute is very common and by virtue of my profession, I get to see a lot of land dispute which I am involved, to see how such issues can be resolved.
Oh, that is sad to know that land dispute is common in your country. That would affect the valuation of the real estate because even if the property is good but the location is a potential issue for a dispute then it is not a good buy.

Land dispute is very common in most places and neighborhood, most especially in a developing environment. I have been in this case before and that was when I helped someone to get a plot of land and the seller later sold the land to another buyer Making it two buyer at a time

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back