What's new

Have you ever had to deal with land disputes?

Personally I have not dealt with any terrible land dispute before but I believe it's an earthquake in my country where alot of poor citizens are being denied of there righ to ownership.
Actually land dispute is inevitable most especially in African countries and even the whole world. alot of countries have been facing each other just because of land and it resources.

Last edited:
well that was really kind and thoughtful of you,it was a good thing that the matter was resolve in a matured way,rather than resorting to the court,some persons are just too difficult to deal with.

Land is a scarce commodity in almost everywhere and the fight for the limited resources available become very tense. I have never been involve in any land dispute befre but have seen around me get involved in land dispute and it usually not very funny.

I have never been in the midst of land dispute before but my father was , the land in which we build our house on was sold to another person because my father didn't build the house on time , and the dispute led us To court and we won because we did all the document and the plan of the land .

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back