What's new

Have you ever had to change your domain more than once?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I've changed domains for a few of my sites over the years, but I don't do it often. I haven't really ever changed a domain for a single site more than once. Have you ever changed it more than once or twice even? Or was it always just the once and you moved on?

I have changed the domain name for my portfolio website three times, I started with xyz domain because it was cheap, then I tried dot info and now finally I managed to secure dot com domain

There was a time when I used to make use of my website. I had to change the domain name because a lot of people were mistaking my website name for another website name.
I've changed domains for a few of my sites over the years, but I don't do it often. I haven't really ever changed a domain for a single site more than once. Have you ever changed it more than once or twice even? Or was it always just the once and you moved on?

I had to change the domain because there was a similar domain. My domain was with a dash and another domain without a dash and people did not get to my site.

i have never had to change the name of my domain more than once as i do not see the logic behind it as you may seem to be unprofessional before your customers.

I had to change the domain because there was a similar domain. My domain was with a dash and another domain without a dash and people did not get to my site.
This may for example put you in problem if the other domain name is copyrighted means you need to do deep search about similar domain before process order or purchase.

This may for example put you in problem if the other domain name is copyrighted means you need to do deep search about similar domain before process order or purchase.
the software company usually do the screening at the process of you buying the domain, they try to make sure it is not copyrighted, but you know there is bound to be mistake as no system is perfect.

the software company usually do the screening at the process of you buying the domain, they try to make sure it is not copyrighted, but you know there is bound to be mistake as no system is perfect.
If this is true so why hackers for example make a domain name like perfectmoney . online (it was got down last day after report to perfectmoney team) same as perfectmoney website design and then make a form to reveal users passwords and still money with an API they use from perfectmoney website or payeer or any website?

I have changed a branding and domain name but kept the old one as is. I am not sure if this counts. The reason being is that the traffic dropped off and I wanted to test things on another platform in the same niche.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back