What's new

Have you ever had a dispute with an employer?

An hardworking owner of a business must be noticing the lapses of his or her workers, mand when correcting them , its normal to have a dispute with them because you dont correct a bad attitude with a smiling face .

I have had a dispute with an employer but it was resolved after we tendered to people in the public. The employer just tried to outsmart when he ought to pay the right salary. Based on economy issues, he wanted to cheat me.

Having dispute with your employer means you about to show yourself way out of the business. Either you are right or not you are not in best position to be arguing with your boss.

Actually I haven't had any dispute with a fellow employee or more an employer simply because it has some effect on your personality.

I always try to mind my business at the place of my work not to have issues with anyone.

Well I think having a kind of dispute between employees and boss or even within themselves is not a new scenario because alot of people have been having such kind of experience.

Personally I haven't done that before and i wished i never do.
It is not a new thing but it should be avoided at all costs. You tried to avoid every situation that could lead to dispute with your employers Because you are working in such organisation at their mercy.

At one advertising company, they laid off some people, including me and then rehired me to do freelance for the same work. But they wanted to pay me the same hourly pay, which is not appropriate since I would have to pay more in taxes and wouldn't have insurance through them, etc... I gave them my hourly wage which was the same as the male freelancer who worked for them, and they denied it!! I told them they couldn't treat me differently because I was a woman and left and never returned to them. They failed within a year or so.

I know is a common thing having dispute with employer or a boss sometimes it happens, but for me I have never experienced such thing before, but I know most people do have.
True, it is usually very common for this to happen in a work place, especially in a situation where the boss is considered as one who is arrogant or too hard on the workers. The employees tend to always have issues with them.

Speak to your employer about the issue in an effort to settle it amicably. Outline the problem and try to come up with a compromise. If it doesn't work, you might need to take the situation to the next level by formally complaining to your union representative or HR department.

True, it is usually very common for this to happen in a work place, especially in a situation where the boss is considered as one who is arrogant or too hard on the workers. The employees tend to always have issues with them.
You are right, when boss is very hard on the workers such things do happen at work, like my friend where she was working before having problem with the boss, is a common thing when it comes to working.

Once I got it with my boss because he didn't payed my wage at the time I guess he was really struggling to keep up he was a great man but I really needed to pay my rent

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back