What's new

Have you ever got into an online beef with a competitor?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you got into it with a competitor? I have had arguments with competitors. But I never let it get too far. Sometimes you gotta know when to move on from the arguing, because it's not ever a winning battle, at least the majority of the time.

I have never had any kind of argument with a competitor not even an employee.

There are alot of risk associated with such which can either affect me personally or the entire business. so I try much as I can to avoid such coming.

I don't allow competition to lead to squabbles. I always believe that there is a life outside business where we are all humans with our common weaknesses. I do healthy competition. I only try to outsmart my competition not to confront.

Absolutely no and I personally never intended to have such situation while working online that's one of the major reason why I always try to mind my own business, do what is expected of me and then go my way.

Absolutely no and I personally never intended to have such situation while working online that's one of the major reason why I always try to mind my own business, do what is expected of me and then go my way.
The truth is that if you are doing business whether online or offline people will probably envy you especially when you are doing better than them. But not withstanding it is always important to maintain your lane and not to go into beef with anyone.

Actually I am more aware of the offline beef to which you may always have issues or misunderstandings with your competitors but sometimes you just have to let it go and focus on how to promote and develop your business based on your customers taste.

Competition should not be enviously perceived as bad phenomenon. Life itself is an open race field sufficient enough for anybody to survive.
For you to be declare winner, you must be able to edge out of your competitors in the race. The more competitive your rivals, the more agility you develop in order to win.

I have never had any beef with any of my competitors. Business is not a do or die affair. Besides, the world is big enough for anyone to succeed without having a fight. Competitors are not enemy, they just people who are in the same line of business as you.

Has there ever been a time where you got into it with a competitor? I have had arguments with competitors. But I never let it get too far. Sometimes you gotta know when to move on from the arguing, because it's not ever a winning battle, at least the majority of the time.
Luckily, this has never happened to me. I will rather try to settle things amicably within me and the person so that the matter will not escalate instead of having a beef.

I am an introvert and I don't really like fighting online and offline , though i have been intimidated by one certain individual , but I played the mature card and neglected the person .

I don't even have to talk to a competitor at all. Business competition is not done with arguments and confrontations. It is done with products and strategy. I even relate very well with my competitors. We greet and shake hands but we are competing.

Well it depends on the situation but I personally love to be always cool.with people including my competitors.

I have several reasons for doing that and I willl always love to keep it that way by concentrating on what I want and what I have.

I have never gone into beef with a competitor before though and i really hope i do not in the future. One thing about creating a presence for your business online is that all what you do also matters. When you are seen fighting with others online, it would also affect your reputation.

No, I think it's unprofessional to argue with a competitor. It's normal to feel tense because, after all, it's your competitor. However, it's not worth it to argue with someone; it's better to just ignore them and not take them too seriously.

I actually no, I have never been beef with competitors because I don't have any online business for now, maybe unless in the future when such time comes but for now I have never experienced such.

Online rivalry between businesses is a widespread occurrence in a variety of industries. For the parties concerned, there may be severe repercussions, including litigation and reputational harm. Therefore, it is crucial for individuals and corporations to use prudence when conversing online with their rivals.

Luckily, this has never happened to me. I will rather try to settle things amicably within me and the person so that the matter will not escalate instead of having a beef.
That's totally fair. I try to go the amicable way most of the time as well. It's better than having to deal with weeks or months of problems. Sometimes it's better to just move on and not work with that person ever again.

Getting into a beef and argument with a competitor or a fellow working member most especially on a forum group always escalates , because it will turn into insult which most of the time continue for days .

Not that I could think of. I mean if I did, it was a long while ago and not really over anything major. It could have been with a competing forum or something. I used to mainly work on and run forums in the early to mid 00's.

I do not think that I may get into an argument or dispute with a competitor until or unless they tend to breach or violate rules related to business. In that case, you may need to address the issue in the best way.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back