What's new

Have you ever got into an online beef with a competitor?

I have been working online for almost 10 years and I have got into an online beef with a competitor multiple times. I think this is just normal because we are in the rat race to grab the best opportunity. However, I have never started it myself.

Has there ever been a time where you got into it with a competitor? I have had arguments with competitors. But I never let it get too far. Sometimes you gotta know when to move on from the arguing, because it's not ever a winning battle, at least the majority of the time.

Fortunately enough for me, I have not found myself in a situation whereby I got into a serious beef with a competitor because I know it is something that is not going to be beneficial to my brand as well. So, I try as much as I can to avoid it.

I don't even have the time for such because I usually do my business without interfering with anyone. One of the beauties of freelancing is everyone has the autonomous right to his business.

I don't even have the time for such because I usually do my business without interfering with anyone. One of the beauties of freelancing is everyone has the autonomous right to his business.

Well, I also like to focus on what I do rather than thinking about what others are doing. However, things aren't that simple. Your competitors always observe you and keep an eye on you. So, dealing with such people is inevitable, no matter how much you avoid them.

This is the right way for any freelancer to carry out his job because it eliminates a lot of conscription and distraction from doing your job in such a way that you are not going to lose your focus because you are having a problem with a website owner.

This is the right way for any freelancer to carry out his job because it eliminates a lot of conscription and distraction from doing your job in such a way that you are not going to lose your focus because you are having a problem with a website owner.

Well, when you lose focus, you tend to make more and more mistakes. This is a pretty common thing and this could be avoided. In order to avoid such kind of problems, you must be focusing on specific kind of work and make sure that you do not get distracted.

Well, when you lose focus, you tend to make more and more mistakes. This is a pretty common thing and this could be avoided. In order to avoid such kind of problems, you must be focusing on specific kind of work and make sure that you do not get distracted.

This is practically why when it comes to how I schedule my job, I try as much as possible to stick to one particular job at one time and make sure I have it completed before I go into another, so that I don't end up confusing myself.

Rather than going into any beef with a competitor, I prefer we settle differences based on negotiation which will lead to understanding.

I try to mind my business online and do everything to promote my interest without compromising others.

Rather than going into any beef with a competitor, I prefer we settle differences based on negotiation which will lead to understanding.

I try to mind my business online and do everything to promote my interest without compromising others.

This is what we call healthy competition where both the parties agree to not harm the business of other people in a direct or indirect manner. Healthy competition is an ethical practice when it comes to business and I do not think that it should lead to a dispute.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back