What's new

Have you ever got into an argument with your employer or boss?

I have never gotten into a confrontational argument with any boss that I have worked with. A colleague of mine has because of request for increased pay. It led to him leaving the organization on his own.

Yes, multiple times. I wouldn't say it was something that would result in firing however. It was over work, finances, and so on in general. Nothing personal was said and no personal attacks happened.

I do not have a boss presently because I am an entrepreneur and I run my business . Besides , there is no way you wouldn't have an argument with your boss sometimes.

I have got into an argument argument multiple times with my employees. Apparently, it's practically impossible not to get involved in one or two argument with your employees.

Since I started working under some of the companies, I have always tried to mind my business to avoid any kind of uncertainty that may affect me at the place of my work.

I have not and i wished I will not in the future.

I am a very opinionated person and I have gotten into arguments with my boss. The last argument I had with my boss was about the structuring of the organization. As per my boss, he acted like he did not hear but made changes as time went on.

I have always put across my views in a diplomatic way. There are really few bosses who would at least hear you out. There is no point in arguing with stubborn individuals.

Getting into an argument with either your employer or your boss can happen because of different reason , you might be arguing over how the business should be run , maybe you are giving him an advise and he took it wrongly or you made a mistake and he's correcting you which might lead to argument because you also want to defend yourself .

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back