What's new

Have you ever given up because you don't get enough traffic?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Gaining traffic to ones site can be tough, especially if you're trying to make your site popular. I've had sites that never did good and in turn I sold them off or just let them go. But have you ever given up because you didn't get enough traffic? Or any traffic?

When I first started out creating websites and forums, I would often feel defeated when I never saw any real traffic increase and I would eventually give up. The more I continued to create forums and websites the more I got stricter with myself in terms of sticking at it and being able to not let the lack of traffic get the better of me. Eventually, I saw a traffic increase and knew that my hard work and patience had paid off.

I work for hours, days, even weeks to build a website. Would I easily give up if I don't get traffic? Would I shut down my site and waste my hours of work just because I did not get any traffic? That's not going to happen.

One of the reason why I abaddon my last website is because I could not get enough traffic that I need to monetize. There's no point in continuing updating a blog that's not bringing in an expected traffic.

I hardly abadon a site because of low traffic, as I try to see what I can do to improve the website traffic as putting in more effort on the site would be a more reasonable thing to do rather than just giving up on the project

Gaining traffic to ones site can be tough, especially if you're trying to make your site popular. I've had sites that never did good and in turn I sold them off or just let them go. But have you ever given up because you didn't get enough traffic? Or any traffic?
I have given up my application a long time ago but I just hope that I go back to it. The website was only getting traffic from my family members and it was very annoying so I just had to halt for now

I have given up my application a long time ago but I just hope that I go back to it. The website was only getting traffic from my family members and it was very annoying so I just had to halt for now
when i started mine, i was just the one visiting it and it was not a nice experience but with time i did more marketing and after some months i started seeing results, all i am saying is that you should not give up, keep moving.

when i started mine, i was just the one visiting it and it was not a nice experience but with time i did more marketing and after some months i started seeing results, all i am saying is that you should not give up, keep moving.
I am glad that you did not give up and I know that there will be some people who cannot do without visiting your blog everyday because they enjoy the things that you post there.
I am glad that you did not give up and I know that there will be some people who cannot do without visiting your blog everyday because they enjoy the things that you post there.

Someone can give up when there is no traffic because we purposely create contents for traffic to watch, likes and comments. We just need to endure till people begin to have interest in our contents.

I have not given up because I was not recording enough traffic and this is us result to the fact that I understand that blogging is a niche that will take a long time before it starts yielding result.

I'm new and knowing what it takes, I'm prepared to give it up to a year to see if I can monetize it, before looking for alternatives. Most blogs, especially new ones take up to six months before getting traffic from search engines.

Someone can give up when there is no traffic because we purposely create contents for traffic to watch, likes and comments. We just need to endure till people begin to have interest in our contents.
Traffic is very important for a website. If you created a website and you do everything to make look good but yet it's not giving you expected result, you can abaddon it. However, not getting enough traffic should not be enough reason to quit a site. If other things about your site is good but you're not getting enough traffic, then you need to exercise patience.

I have on a few of my projects. It wasn't just traffic though. I just lost inspiration to keep going. I am getting one of the sites I gave up on last year going again and I am already seeing traffic pick up. I guess I just have to stick with it to see more growth.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back