What's new

Have you ever found success with AirDrops?

I have not found any airdrops after my several search on airdrops. Most of the airdrops platform you find are scammers trying to get crypto from you

Yes I have found success with AirDrop. I received 100 tokens from the AirDrop now valued at over $5 each. This is my only success with AirDrop after so many trials.

I seriously don't bother about airdrops especially when it comes to gathering them for free because your crypto wallets might be vulnerable to attacks from fraudsters.

No, I have never earned anything with airdrops. I think airdrop is a kind of a strategy that involves promoting a specific kind of token. It requires some effort and you need to promote the token and you will be rewarded tokens in return. I really do not think that I will ever participate in such kind of services as the token offered has no value at all.

I would advice that you just do not disturb yourself with airdrops especially on telegram as most of the airdrops I have participated in ended up asking for deposit to do away with people's money.

To my wide experience, airdrops all a waste of time and rubbish. I've worked so hard severely on these thing called airdrops without making a dime even after carried out all the necessary tasks required.

I don't think these airdrops work at all. I have only been receiving tons of links from friends to claim some airdrops, but I don't take them serious because one ever scammed me.

I participated on a lot of airdrops in the past but I never benefitted from airdrops. First of all, they have hgh withdrawal threshld which cannot be achieved, secondly, the airdrops do not actually have commercial value

ever since I created a special account for a drop only on my trust wallet, I've not been able to get any favour and success from airdrop because I understand that 90% of the Airdrop we see here are scam and I have been doing some of them but none of them has ever generated anything for me ever since I started.

I'm still not very familiar with what AirDrops are, but I am willing to learn. Has anyone found good success using AirDrops? What does and doesn't work for you?
To be honest, based on my past experience with AirDrop, i have found that i am able to earn maybe a couple of dollars from them, with teh most that i have earned being 5 dollars from an AirDrop. This is not much at all and therefore i would not say that i have had much if any success with an AirDrop.

Concerning if I have ever found success with airdrops. Well, I would say for myself that I haven't seen a trusted airdrops, though I haven't made thorough search due to the fact that I see reviews from people which is not encouraging at all about airdrops

When I was working on micro job sites a couple of years, I joined a lot of airdrops as a micro job task. These taks were high paying and paid 15 cents in average (for the task that took less than 3 minutes)

I have ventured into so many types of airdrops and found no success in any of them.till this moment I am typing this response. All of them so far are a waist of my time and energy

I have not found any airdrops after my several search on airdrops. Most of the airdrops platform you find are scammers trying to get crypto from you
Never! In fact, there is nothing anybody can say to me again that will make me to participate in airdrops again. I can't recount how many efforts, time and resources I've wasted all in the name of chasing after one useless airdrop that will not credit.

Even till now I don’t believe in any airdrop and I don’t even count it as anything serious whenever i see people posting about it

Even till now I don’t believe in any airdrop and I don’t even count it as anything serious whenever i see people posting about it
There are Airdrops that are very legit especially the ones listed on latoken Exchange platforms and also some that are run on binance smartchain.

I have never found any success with any airdrop that turns out to be genuine at the end. They make me waist my time and efforts joining one group or the other for nothing

This week I participated in an airdrop where 1,000,000 AIR would be distributed and I am still waiting to receive mine. I hope it favours me.

I have never had any good experience with airdrops before. Majority of the airdrops site today are either fake or the coins just stops existing. Mostly the ones on telegram. These days is quit hard to find legit airdrops to benefit from

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back