What's new

Have you ever found an old site of yours you thought was long gone?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you found an old site of yours that you made years ago? Maybe it was a free made site through one of those free site services. Or maybe it was one of your first blogs.

I wish I had saved all of my bookmarks from years ago, because I used to have a forum that I made, but it was lost to time. I actually found it years later, but couldn't access my account to get the site back lol.

Anyway, have you ever found an old site of yours that you thought was dead or gone?

there was this website i have that i built with bloggers.com, i was surprised to go and see the site when i randomly tried to check if it is still in existence, and this is one reason i love blogspot websites.

I made 3 websites with free platforms long time ago. I didn't put much effort into this blog due to lack of experience. And because they were made with free platform, I abaddon them when I could not increase their traffic. I was surprised last week when I type the name of one of them into the internet and it pop up.

If its your site, you will be paying for hosting as well as domain, how can a site be lost and then found if you are actually paying for the domain and hosting. I don't see this happening.

If its your site, you will be paying for hosting as well as domain, how can a site be lost and then found if you are actually paying for the domain and hosting. I don't see this happening.
For some hosters you could authorize from debit directly from your debit card or even from your PayPal account or Coinbase account and some people doesn't fell the time as this debit doesn't even take into consideration so it could still alive.

I have had a few very old ones. I can't remember the host website at this point. Maybe it was called Tripod? Something like that. I found them years later and was shocked they were still up. I don't remember them anymore. They were just fun projects I did when I was teen.

For some hosters you could authorize from debit directly from your debit card or even from your PayPal account or Coinbase account and some people doesn't fell the time as this debit doesn't even take into consideration so it could still alive.
I understand what you are trying to say. If you have authorized your payment provider and if you have set to automatic renewal, your website will automatically renew and run for a long time

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back