What's new

Have You Ever Experienced Limitations on Your PayPal Account

I have experienced limitations on my PayPal account a couple of times when my buyers filed disputes against transactions. PayPal enforced limitations until the case was solved. Thankfully, the case was decided in my favor. Have you experienced paypal limitations?

We Nigerians are on a constant limitation. We can only send money but we cannot receive it. I have lost up to $20 on PayPal.

Thankfully I never experienced it and it's a very difficult thing because PayPal is not supportive and not helpful and many times they keep the account limited so after that you cannot receive payments in the PayPal.

I have experienced that but I was able to get these reversed and it was due to a mistake on the part of Paypal.

Those with limited or no PayPal are safe now if they use cryptocurrency because most of these websites are paying through crypto so you won't feel bad

I have read posts of users that have experienced this and only a very small number of persons were able to get these reversed and others have moved on

I have read posts of users that have experienced this and only a very small number of persons were able to get these reversed and others have moved on

PayPal is not available in my country. However, i have seen many people getting their PayPal accounts restricted for no reason. This could confuse many people.

We need to stay safe from PayPal as they are so strict and very rarely change their decision so its like playing with fire LOL

I have experienced limitations on my PayPal account a couple of times when my buyers filed disputes against transactions. PayPal enforced limitations until the case was solved. Thankfully, the case was decided in my favor. Have you experienced paypal limitations?
I have never owned a PayPal account because it is not available in my country at the moment.

It will be tough if we experience this as Paypal is quite strict and don't even let us raise a case for us

I have not experienced limitations of my Paypal account, but so far the biggest amount I received was $ 1,800 from my brother in New York as my Christmas gift, but so sad the charge was so high. Next time, he sent me money through my bank account.
Have you considered alternative payment forms for cross country transfers? You can try western union, wise, or even crypto. Fees are comparatively less

Its like the end for us because I still prefer Paypal to get money into my bank from my websites so I need to stay careful with it

I have actually experienced limitations in my PayPal account and it's just because of the region I come from. I haven't actually understand the reason behind the limitations but hoping someone here can tell me few reasons why some countries have limited use on the PayPal.
Yes, I have experienced limitations in my PayPal account due to the region I come from. Am actually curious to know the main reason why some countries have limitations on Paypal accounts.

I recently created a business account with PayPal just over a month ago and because it was a new account, I was hit with limitations on how much I could withdraw unless I had done certain things or I had to wait 21 days before I could withdraw the funds.

Luckily I managed to make contact with PayPal and inform them that I had another account but this one was created for business purposes and they did increase the limit so I was able to withdraw.

PayPal is not available in my country. So, I don't have any idea about its limitations or restrictions, but thankfully, we have other payment options for sending or receiving our online payments.

I have not had any limitations on PayPal. I had a few scares here and there, but for the most part I haven't had any disputes on PayPal. Thank goodness, because I am always paranoid of disputes coming down the pipeline. Or like when people take their pay back citing that work hasn't been done or they didn't get the product, etc.

PayPal's buyers protection is a serious problem with using PayPal. Some buyers abuse it so annoyingly when you never defaulted in the transactions you have with them. You're lucky the case was decided in your favorite, if not you will either refund the money or your account will be limited permanently.

Paypal favors buyers and they have buyer's protection policy. That's because pauypal makes money when someone buys/sends funds to another person. This is also in good interest of business. But there are a lot of fraud cases and genuine sellers have to suffer.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back