What's new

Have you ever experience mutiny on a forum?

Heatman

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
40,000 Post Club
Apr 14, 2018
USD
$4.2400USD
Biznotes
Have you ever experienced a situation where all the forum members turn on the forum owner and probably left the site, thereby making it a ghost town?

I have seen it happen one time where the forum owner failed on his promise to pay the forum members from work on the site. They all blasted him for being a scammer and all left the forum.

Have you experienced that?

If you have been in the make money online space for some time now, you would have definitely witness this happen, especially sites that promise you money for taking various actions on their sites and do not pay you at the end .

I have never been a part of any forum where members started deserting the forum suddenly. I am not sure if things like these happen unless it is a paid to post forum and the forum suddenly stops paying.

I have not experienced it because I don't join any forums anyhow but dimeforum that was created some years ago, I joined but I didn't work so I didn't lose any earnings on it. I always give a website many years run before start working on the site. Thus I don't join based on opportunity.

I have never been a part of any forum where members started deserting the forum suddenly. I am not sure if things like these happen unless it is a paid to post forum and the forum suddenly stops paying.
Actually before this scale of mutiny would occur on a forum it is likely that it is a paid to post forum otherwise I do not think it usually happens to normal forums that don't offer payment

Well, you might see this kind of happening in two cases, one, it is paid to post forum and the owner stops paying the member and turns to be a scam, and two, the owner lowers the pay rate

I can't say I have ever experienced anything regarding money or the owner being a scammer of any kind but I was part of a forum way back in 2004, it was a very active forum and I became very active on the forum not too long after I joined. I was on the forum for around a year before I was offered a moderator position and everything seemed fine until one of the moderators for some reason had an issue with the decisions I was making on the forum even though I was doing everything I had to do it people were breaking the forum rules. Unfortunately, the admin of the site took the side of the moderator that had been on the staff team for longer than me and I was demoted.

After a while, the complaints continued about anything and everything and it was obvious at this point she just didn't like me. I was banned with no reason given not too long after being demoted. Last thing I heard. the admin and the moderator that was giving me issues were found to be having an affair and the forum pretty much closed down after that after members decided not to continue using the site due to how certain members were being treated.

Well, you might see this kind of happening in two cases, one, it is paid to post forum and the owner stops paying the member and turns to be a scam, and two, the owner lowers the pay rate
if you run a paid to posy forum and do not pay members on time, this is one of the things that can cause mutiny on your platform as you have gone against your blueprint.

Have you ever experienced a situation where all the forum members turn on the forum owner and probably left the site, thereby making it a ghost town?

I have seen it happen one time where the forum owner failed on his promise to pay the forum members from work on the site. They all blasted him for being a scammer and all left the forum.

Have you experienced that?

Well, I have never witnessed such kind of thing ever. I think that majority of the forums are started by people who know how to run a forum. However, some other people may have different experiences. Having said that, I have certainly never witnessed any such kind of thing on Bizdustry, as Bizdustry is definitely the best forum on the internet.

Some forum owners starting paying in the beginning, when the forum pays really a lot of users will flock into the forum but then the owner has different thing in the mind and stop paying, members will desert at once

That's why you need to draw up a plan before starting a paid to post forum. If not so, you would bear the tag of a scammer. I have seen one on a site called trend flow.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back