What's new

Have you ever defaulted on a loan?

Well, I have never defaulted on loans. Sometimes when I was unable to pay back loans, I sold my assets in order to pay the loan. Defaulting loan is a crime in my home country.

I have never defaulted on a loan so far. I try the best I can to pay off my loans within the stipulated time. I don't want anything to affect my credit score. I borrow if I have to and clear my loans.

I have never taken any loan so it never occurs to me to default any loan. I hope to take loan in future for business but I am looking for opportunity that will not include interest so that the loan will be effective on my business.

I have not defaulted a loan but sometimes things may be very hard and it will be difficult to pay at the appropriate time but I will try as much as possible to ensure I settle everything.

I have not defaulted on a loan actually and I most say I haven't taken any loan yesterday since I started my business because I am very scared of the issue of loan payments which may comes sometimes in a vety heavy situation.

i have never defaulted on a loan, and i try as much as possible to pay back whatever loan i take, also what helps me as well is that i take loans that i know for a fact i can repay very easily.

I always plan for my loans ahead of time. When I take a loan, I start working on the repayment plan as soon as I get the loan. Sometimes, it looks like I would default but I am always there on the dateline and the dying minutes.

Personally I have not taken loan before though it's cool to when you have shortage of resources and their is demands.

defaulting of loans, has alot of on the reputation that people will give to the business in the society.

I am not into taking loans though, this is one reason why i do not like taking loans. Recently there have been some trends about people running from loan apps officials in my country, to prevent situations like this, it would be best i do not take one in the first place.

I have actually defaulted in a loan before because I wasn't able to complete the required payment within the given period which lead me to pay extra on the overdue fee.

Has there ever been a time where you defaulted on a loan? Thankfully I never had to deal with this as I always paid my loan payments on time.

But what happens when you don't pay in time?

Fortunately enough for me, I have never defaulted on paying any loan in my life and the reason for this is that I have never taken any loan in my life.

I don't fancy taking loan for any reason for whatsoever because I never feel comfortable getting to make use of another person's money to do anything I want to do.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back