What's new

Have you ever dealt with hackers who stole your domain?

I think that it is important to ensure that proper cybersecurity measures are put in place in order to restrict hackers because their methods are being updated as time goes on. I, for one, have never been hacked to be fair
For sure. It is key to make sure you have the best security you can get for your websites, business or any site you have. Hackers are the type who will go after anyone, they don't care who it is. If they find an easy target, they'll take advantage. That's why I always recommend having good security.

The rate at which hacking is progressing is actually alarming.
It is always advisable to protect our digital data very securely so we won't be victims of such acts.

No, there have not been a time where hackers have stolen my domain. I think it's better to get a new domain when one's domain is hacked because I've heard that it's very difficult to recover one's domain once it is hacked.

No, there have not been a time where hackers have stolen my domain. I think it's better to get a new domain when one's domain is hacked because I've heard that it's very difficult to recover one's domain once it is hacked.
i had a very nasty experience but i thank God it was averted, i clicked on one of those malware link and they had my logins but thankGod i was able to change it before any damage was done, so you had to be careful on the link you click

This has not happened to me but one of my customers experienced this. Someone got into her account and stole her domain. I found out about the issue only when her website was inaccessible. Later I helped her rebuild the website on a new domain.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back