What's new

Have you ever bought stocks of any company and suffered a loss?

Irrespective of the industry in which one finds themselves, doing business and suffering a loss is one of the many negative sides of being an entrepreneur or investor.
Losses may seem horrible, yet they actually help you comprehend and learn more.

You can buy stocks of any company and then suffer from losses or make a profit. It all depends on the kind of stock you tend to borrow and the market conditions.

Whenever it comes to business or investment, profits and loss are inevitable. I think the same rule applies to buying stocks of a company. I have never in my life bought shares or stocks of any company. I would like to know if someone has ever done that or suffered a loss? I have heard of "stock market crash" but I do not know what are the chances of that ever happening and on what scale. Is it really a worthwhile investment or the chances of suffering a loss is much greater than earning something? I have never invested in stocks, so I need to know. Thanks.
I think that it is necessary to be able to accept that profit is not always gained and you need to be emotionally prepared for a loss in order to avoid becoming dissatisfied. This is a very primary principle in business, and in life generally.
There are many times when I have purchased stock in a company and today's stock market crash and there was a significant loss. The concern comes in deciding whether to let a stock continue and risk further loss or to cash out and try and secure a certain amount of return. Investing in a company is pretty much the same as investing in a cryptocurrency and so there will be a lot of risk.
This is quite a salient point. Risk is inevitable in any part of business, and stock trading is no exception. It is important to search on the company's history and see if they have a track record of bouncing back after losses. This can help you make an educated guess on whether to hold or cash out.

Last edited:
I remember someone advising an uncle to open shares for me in a bank then instead of giving me the money so I could have access to the money in future after it must have increased, the bank has liquidated now though.
There is nothing really bad on the part of your uncle buying shares for you in a bank,the issue here is thatbone will need to have a proper guidiance from a qualified brooker.

I can't forget that day when I ordered stock fish from the East to the north in my country online. I was scammed and suffered a great lost. The stock fish was not my expectations as my customers couldn't buy

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back