What's new

Have You Ever Bought Shares Of A Big Company?

I have not yet done that but I am planning on how to do it. I actually want to buy shares from tesla in the near future. I will try as much as possible to do that this year because I believe so much in the company.
Tesla is indeed a great company to invest into. It is so popular and we all trust that there is a great future in it. If you invest now, you will enjoy great profits out of it later on.

Just as you said, there are many shares and stocks out there, but the thing to consider before investing on any stock is that, make sure in years to come you will profit from it, but me i have never invested on any shares.
I haven't invested in one myself but I can tell you this, when it comes to making money you can't really be sure of anything because you're not the owner of the company your buying shares from. Even the manager can't guarantee you anything.

I haven't invested in one myself but I can tell you this, when it comes to making money you can't really be sure of anything because you're not the owner of the company your buying shares from. Even the manager can't guarantee you anything.
You're absolutely right by saying this, in as much as you're not in touch with the owner of the company. Knowing the best shares to invest on is not easy. You always have to research for good shares to invest on.

Tesla is indeed a great company to invest into. It is so popular and we all trust that there is a great future in it. If you invest now, you will enjoy great profits out of it later on.
Probably, that is the major reason I have interest in investing in it. I believe in the future it will yield massive profit for people who invest in it now. I may also look at a lot of others.

I know that is true , but most important companies don't offer their shares to be so low in price. And buying a share of $3 is not profitable because even an increase of 10% won't still make you any reasonable profit.

Well, if you buy the shares of a big company, then you may make more money. However, we must remember that you could buy many shares of a small company that costs less than a few dollars and make good money, even if the price increases just by 10 percent.

You're absolutely right by saying this, in as much as you're not in touch with the owner of the company. Knowing the best shares to invest on is not easy. You always have to research for good shares to invest on.
You can't be sure about anything that has to do with investment but all you can do as you've said is to try your possible best to learn all you can about the company and it's operations.

Well, if you buy the shares of a big company, then you may make more money. However, we must remember that you could buy many shares of a small company that costs less than a few dollars and make good money, even if the price increases just by 10 percent.
What I'm trying to say is that there will not be any need for people to be looking forward to buy shares that are cheap when they don't have the Money to buy It in larger quantity.
If you can buy smaller shares but in larger quantity it will still be profitable.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back