What's new

Have you ever bought into too many stocks?

Well I believe that The crash that happened immediately after the announcement of the pandemic actually made me over exposed to a lot of stocks that I bought at that time. This is something that I have learnt and I hope that I will not make the mistakes ever again

if it was my younger self, i would definitely have been buying various stocks but right now, i believe i am more matured and very calculative before taking any move so it does not backfire on me.

I believe that business is all about taking risk, if you don't have enough money for higher investment, it is better to invest in little so that even if you lose everything you will be able to start afresh.
I could remember when i was in high school,i learnt about shares then,and with the little i had then i started buying into smaller firms and then over time the shares started to increase and appriciate in value.

Well I believe that The crash that happened immediately after the announcement of the pandemic actually made me over exposed to a lot of stocks that I bought at that time. This is something that I have learnt and I hope that I will not make the mistakes ever again
This is why I always advise people to invest on themselves rather on things like stocks which would not yield anything tangible on the long run as so many factors beyond our control might affect it

What exactly are too many stocks? I do not think there is something like buying too many stocks. UNless you have a lot of money, you might not even be able to buy even 0.1 percent of the stocks in a public company.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back