What's new

Have you ever bought into too many stocks?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has there ever been a time where you bought into too many stocks? I know a few people who were big into investing in the stock market. Me not so much as I never had much success with it. Though I have tried many times to get into it. Anyway, one of my friends who invested into a big stock years ago, ended up losing all of his investment when that stock fell through.

It's one reason I don't do high risk investments, because I know I will end up losing out eventually and I don't want to risk it.

What about you though?

The crash that happened immediately after the announcement of the pandemic actually made me over exposed to a lot of stocks that I bought at that time. This is something that I have learnt and I hope that I will not make the mistake again.

I believe that business is all about taking risk, if you don't have enough money for higher investment, it is better to invest in little so that even if you lose everything you will be able to start afresh.

The beginning of the beer market actually exposed me to the fact that I have bought a lot of stocks in which I was not supposed to and that made me overexposed on my investment.

Wel no business is a complete successful business. In doing business, you most have to be ready to bear risk and most especially things that has to do with investment. If you are not ready to bear risk, dont even start.

These type risk involved in stock market, not only stock crypto are any other market, where money have involved there is a possibility to lost, invest that much amount what you are ready to lost, my advice is do not buy to many stocks, buy only those stocks who have bright future.

I have not invest in stock and I don't consider investing anytime soon. It's very risky. Look at what happened to your friend. Every business is risky, true, but, the fact that much peopleople don't invest in it today say a lot about it.

Actually stocks is a very good form of business though it requires someone with skills and knowledge about it. personally I have not engage in stocks market yet.

Actually stocks is a very good form of business though it requires someone with skills and knowledge about it. personally I have not engage in stocks market yet.

I have never bought any stock at all. I certainly plan to buy stocks, however, I shall buy stocks of reputable organisations because they are more likely to gain success.

I am in the learning stage of stocks trading. This is why I'm taking time to learn what's expected so I do not just get to waste my precious time on something I don't understand.

I am not into stocks business yet but I believe it's quite an interesting and profitable business most especially for those who are knowledgeable in it. some run lost sometimes and some succeed.

I have been in this situation before and I am happy that I was able to learn even though I did it the hard way. There is absolutely no point buying more than 10 stocks at the same time.

This is what is known as overexposure when it comes to investing in financial. You should never buy too many of a particular type of thing in a particular market at any time.

I have been into buying of stock since i was in collage,and i usually buy when any company of interest have a public offer,i would have to go in directly and buy the shares,unlike the normal case where i would go through a brooker.

This is something that a lot of investors have actually had to learn the hard way. It is not every financial asset that you see that you are going to buy no matter how juicy you think it is.

This is something that a lot of investors have actually had to learn the hard way. It is not every financial asset that you see that you are going to buy no matter how juicy you think it is.
I have same opinion with this. Buying of stock in company is not as easy as people make it sound. A lot of investor have incured losses by trying to invest in stock.

The fall that occurred right after the pandemic was announced really caused me to become overexposed to many of the equities I had purchased at the time.
I aim to avoid making the same mistake again now that I have learned from it.

Has there ever been a time where you bought into too many stocks? I know a few people who were big into investing in the stock market. Me not so much as I never had much success with it. Though I have tried many times to get into it. Anyway, one of my friends who invested into a big stock years ago, ended up losing all of his investment when that stock fell through.

It's one reason I don't do high risk investments, because I know I will end up losing out eventually and I don't want to risk it.

What about you though?
I do have half a mind to invest in stocks but I will invest in well-known organizations on which I have done extensive research. I will need to know more about the end-of-year financial statements, as well as other details.

No there hasn't been a time this has happened and I wouldn't anyone to go this route either. Having too many stocks will not only divide your attention but also you'll lose some, having 2-4 stocks is okay in my opinion.

Well most often, good investors won't love to invest huge ressources into a single stock but multiple so to avoid any form of disappointment due to it uncertainties in value price.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back