What's new

Have you ever been through a court case involving the work you do?

Thankfully I haven't been sued, or had any issues with trademark, copyright or anything else. I've lived a relatively tame life to the point I play it very safe with the work I do. I research things, and make sure whatever I do, doesn't turn out to be taking from others or copying something. I'm very precise like that, so I don't risk my own businesses.

But, have you ever been in a court case because of your site/business was sued or taken to court for some reason?
I have never been in such a circumstance in entire life, although there was an instance where I was almost involved in a legal squabble at work with a stakeholder which I escaped by the skin of my teeth.

I haven’t tho, and it the chances of being to court involving a work I do is very slim. This is because of the geographical location I find myself within and the people who are involved in my work.

I have never been in such a circumstance in entire life, although there was an instance where I was almost involved in a legal squabble at work with a stakeholder which I escaped by the skin of my teeth.

I have been a freelancer and I have never been into any kind of conflict with any of my clients ever. This is because I work honestly and I have never cheated anyone.

I have been a freelancer and I have never been into any kind of conflict with any of my clients ever. This is because I work honestly and I have never cheated anyone.
You have done exceptionally well in that regard, then. Facing a potential legal battle is really stressful for both parties who are in conflict. This is why it is best to maintain a cordial relationship with people in general.

Thankfully I haven't been sued, or had any issues with trademark, copyright or anything else. I've lived a relatively tame life to the point I play it very safe with the work I do. I research things, and make sure whatever I do, doesn't turn out to be taking from others or copying something. I'm very precise like that, so I don't risk my own businesses.

But, have you ever been in a court case because of your site/business was sued or taken to court for some reason?
I've never attended a legal proceeding before, upon any reason. I am grateful to the people I deal with because they go out of their place to ignore problems that could lead to a legal case.

I try my best to avoid anything that can cause this. The system of justice in my country is skewed totally, and a little mistake can cause you a lot of money and time, even your reputation becomes at risk.

Something similar happened to my Dad, but it was not work related.

As the matter of fact I don't even know how a court setting is talk more of being suit in. I don't collect debt and I don't give debt as it's the most reason it takes people to Court

Not directly, no. I can't say I ever have. I mentioned I went to court for a former employee at my old job in another thread but I never had a work related issue that directly impacted me.

Well fortunately for me I've not been through a court case as a result of what the work I've done. I have always done task assigned to me with care of avoiding plagiarism. Which is one of the main court cases cause that arises most of the times.
I think most of the things that usually make employees to be involved in court cases is on the issue of criminal cases or neglegence of duty,they constitute most of the offences.

As the matter of fact I don't even know how a court setting is talk more of being suit in. I don't collect debt and I don't give debt as it's the most reason it takes people to Court
it is very good that you have not seen the premises of court before, even myself i have not, and i do not pray to ever be in such situation as the amount of money and time you would spend is very huge.

it is very good that you have not seen the premises of court before, even myself i have not, and i do not pray to ever be in such situation as the amount of money and time you would spend is very huge.

I Think that I have heard of cases where people have to visit the court and register a case against the party. They should have been dealing with such kind of cases in business courts. These are the kind of courts that deal with cases related to businesses.

I was never draged to face legal authority's because of the business I do. My business is legally registered with business regulatory bodies and the service I am rendering is blameless.

I am a law abiding citizen of my country and I always work diligently without having any negative mind towards my boss or the owner of the company, so i have never been involved in any bad behaviour that might land me in court .

No, I have not been into court case in regards my work and truthfully, this is not motivating because it keeps a bad record about someone which someone might have warning that could terminate someone's career therefore I prefer preventing any issue that may lead me to court.

I was the claimant in a case that I filed owing to the numerous occasions where I was racially abused at my place of work. It was a traumatic experience, I must confess and the case was extremely protracted. The court proceedings reached a climax and the ruling was that I was to be given compensation

I am a law abiding citizen of my country and I always work diligently without having any negative mind towards my boss or the owner of the company, so i have never been involved in any bad behaviour that might land me in court .

Well, I have never been prosecuted or arrested and I am also a law abiding citizen as well. I try my best to follow the law and make sure that I never break any kind of rules at all.

I have never been to the court maybe because of the business that I did for someone or that I did with other people. I am also a careful person that does not like to visit the court

I have never been to any court case involving the work I do. However, I once had a police case regarding an accident. A person claimed that I hit his bike and filed a police case. I was called to the police station and the case was settled in the police station and I did not have to go to a court.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back