What's new

Have you ever been the target of a staff member?

There has been so many times in the past where my colleagues attempted to implicate me into some kind of stuff. I am happy that I was always able to get out of it unhurt.
Implicating you to something that you are innocent of is very wrong and I would advise that you don't mingle with such people again in the future as they are capable of destroying you.

Implicating you to something that you are innocent of is very wrong and I would advise that you don't mingle with such people again in the future as they are capable of destroying you.
Additionally, some people would just develop unnecessary hatred for their fellow human being with no reason . However, it is important to do away with such people and try not to engage them in any argument.

Additionally, some people would just develop unnecessary hatred for their fellow human being with no reason . However, it is important to do away with such people and try not to engage them in any argument.
Besides, you need to be extra careful when you are dealing with such people because they could be dangerous. More so, people like that are always very aggressive.

Actually been a target to staffs in a working place, is highly inevitable to some extent and also it depends on how you participate in your jobs.

Some people becomes target of other staffs due to hard work and the level of promotion they got as a result of hardworking.

Actually been a target to staffs in a working place, is highly inevitable to some extent and also it depends on how you participate in your jobs.

Some people becomes target of other staffs due to hard work and the level of promotion they got as a result of hardworking.
There are some members of staff on the website that would unnecessarily pick on you because they develop natural hatred . I have come across such person before and I think that dealing with them with maturity is critical.

Sometimes are like that, someone can fell into a vitms like that you can become the target of staff member, any small mistake them will call you and if time no taking the person will enter touble, staff members they are very strict.

There are some members of staff on the website that would unnecessarily pick on you because they develop natural hatred . I have come across such person before and I think that dealing with them with maturity is critical.
Ensuring that you treat them with maturity is crucial because that is the only way you can get out of such situation. Invariably,they have the power to do and undo, you just have to play maturity.

Yes of course, I have been a target of a staff member in one particular gaming forum called VGR. The staff whom I'm not going to mention his name was a real pain in the ***. There was nothing he didn't do to get rid of me from the site. He threatens me at least 4 times in every week.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back