What's new

Have you ever been scammed out of a lot of money?

I think that most of the people who invest in the HYIP programs are those people who do not have any experience when it comes to investing money. This is because they may have no idea about investing money online and this is why many HYIPs manage to scam them. This was the case with me. I was not at all an experienced investor.
There are those who knows exactly what they were investing into with HYIP programs. They were willing to take the risk. If they succeed, they will be making thousands of dollars. If they don't, they are willing to lose the money.

There are those who knows exactly what they were investing into with HYIP programs. They were willing to take the risk. If they succeed, they will be making thousands of dollars. If they don't, they are willing to lose the money.

I think that some investors do realise that they are investing money into HYIP programs. However, they exit the program, right after entering it. This is a quit risky thing to do. However, the fact remains that they still risk their capital, no matter what.

I think that some investors do realise that they are investing money into HYIP programs. However, they exit the program, right after entering it. This is a quit risky thing to do. However, the fact remains that they still risk their capital, no matter what.
Any investor who puts money in HYIP programs will either be ready to win or lose. Investment in those kind of programs takes lots of courage to go into it. Anyone who's afraid of losing money can never invest in HYIP programs.

Any investor who puts money in HYIP programs will either be ready to win or lose. Investment in those kind of programs takes lots of courage to go into it. Anyone who's afraid of losing money can never invest in HYIP programs.

Well, many HYIP survive because there will always be people who will trust these kinds of HYIP programs and they may wrongly believe that these HYIPs will last for a very long time. This is why they keep investing money in the same HYIP program again and again.

Well, many HYIP survive because there will always be people who will trust these kinds of HYIP programs and they may wrongly believe that these HYIPs will last for a very long time. This is why they keep investing money in the same HYIP program again and again.
These HYIP programs are going to be around for a long time because they still paying some of their investors money. If there's a chance for investors to make money from them, the greedy investors will keep on investing in it and it's how we will keep having many more HYIP programs.

Then it shows that you are pretty greedy. I won't pity anyone that is investing on Ponzi schemes when you know that your finances is at risk. Why would you want to take such a risk that is likely not to give you any better returns in the long-run?

It's something that's fueled by greed and once you have it in you, there's always going to be the temptation of wanting to invest in those scamming schemes with the plan of cashing in and out without getting caught in a short period of time. MMM taught me a great lesson that I won't forget in a hurry.

It's something that's fueled by greed and once you have it in you, there's always going to be the temptation of wanting to invest in those scamming schemes with the plan of cashing in and out without getting caught in a short period of time. MMM taught me a great lesson that I won't forget in a hurry.

Well, this may not necessarily be due to the fact that a person may be greedy. There are many other reasons for why a person may get scammed or get trapped by scammers. people may want to look for additional sources of income. This is why they consider investing money in scam opportunities without realising the fact that they may get scammed.

Well, this may not necessarily be due to the fact that a person may be greedy. There are many other reasons for why a person may get scammed or get trapped by scammers. people may want to look for additional sources of income. This is why they consider investing money in scam opportunities without realising the fact that they may get scammed.

I can tell you that whatever a scam website is promising to pay from investing in it would never be realistic when you are looking at it reasonably and that is the reason why I tell you that it's only greed that is going to push someone into investing money in such a scandalous project because the person is looking at making a very big amount of money that shouldn't be if that kind of project it's something legitimate.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back