What's new

Have you ever been forced to change your site name?

I have never been forced to change my site name because I make sure that before creating a site I make sure that it has nothing to do with anyone and that is not offensive and that it is unique.

Since I started buying domain name to develop a website I have never been told to change the name of the website due to copyright or any other issue related to the domain name I choose

Personally I have not been forced to change my site name, as I don't even have a site to begin with. But a friend of mine once had to change his, as it was having some clashes with another

Since I started buying domain name to develop a website I have never been told to change the name of the website due to copyright or any other issue related to the domain name I choose
I am also on the way to achieve the feat of developing a site on my own , I have seen so sites changes their domain name which I don't know the real reason between the problem.

I don't have a functional website and I have not been forced to change my domain name. The site I own is epileptic in function because I have not really dedicated time for it . Developing blog needs perseverance and patience. It's a things everyone should know before delving into blogging.

There was never a time that I was forced to take down my sire or change my domain name. I have never even heard of that been done to anyone let alone experiencing it myself. Whongies about telling people to take down their domain name?

It has any ever happened to me in which somebody will be forcing me to change the name of my website. But it has happen to one of your friend that I know like that because you registered a trademark domain name.

I have never been forced to change my domain name because I don't have one. The only reason that will make me to change my domain name is if I want to apply for Google Adsense

I have never been forced to change the name of my site because I have never created a real website or a blog till now. I do plan to make a website and I will chose a unique domain name so that no one would ever raise any kind of objection against it.

No I've never been forced to change my website name. I didn't even realize that it's possible for you to be forced to? I begin to Wonder what circumstances that would be.

That has never happened to me since I don't own any websites now. I guess when it happens you just have to obey and change it. Especially if it is a case of copyright, that might get you into trouble if you don't change.

Yeah this happens a lot and most times the reasons are unforseen prior to any changes are made, not necessarily for bad reasons too though but just changes that have to be made to move forward

Has there ever been a time where you were forced to change your sites name or domain? Maybe it was due to copyright, or had an offensive term. I don't think I ever had one of my sites be forced to get a name change. Then again, I'd had many sites.
This is never personally happened to me however I think that if you are doing it because of a copyright reason then perhaps you are just able to change the domain or even add a small extra bit to the website name.

I was never fordd to close or change my site or domain name at any one time before. Infact, before one will buy a domain name, it must have been cleared to be available for purchase anyways, so how could this situation be possible?

With the measures that I have seen to be put in place it is even going to be nearly impossible for somebody to put me in that kind of situation.

I have never been forced to change my site name but I just put myself in the shoes of people like that and I failed her disheartening it can be and humiliating at the same time

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back