What's new

Have you ever attended online college?

I have attended regular universities, open universities, as well as online colleges and universities. My online degrees are basically diplomas and short-term courses. I took these courses to learn new skills, as well as upskill myself. I have certificates of course completion from online universities.

I never bothered about attending online college education because I already was enrolled into physical University which was more than enough for me to learn everything I needed to.

The government of my country setup a National Open University where education is carried out online but it was not something I was interested in doing.

I have considered taking myself back to college to broaden my horizons, and maybe improve on my business and business practices. If you could go back to college, what would you go for?
You can attend an online college if you want to. It's not too expensive compared to attending the university. There's so much to learn, I would encourage you to do it if you have the time to see it through and graduate. If you know you can't finish it, don't start.

No I've never attended online anything related to education. My school and college both were offline. This concept came only after Covid. Before that it was not at all popular here.

No I've never attended online anything related to education. My school and college both were offline. This concept came only after Covid. Before that it was not at all popular here.

There are so many free professional courses that you can read online and get your certificate. Coursera is a good Google platform to look up to with getting some of these professional courses. Udemy is another website that you can make use of. Both of them are very good for studying professional courses.

There are so many free professional courses that you can read online and get your certificate. Coursera is a good Google platform to look up to with getting some of these professional courses. Udemy is another website that you can make use of. Both of them are very good for studying professional courses.
True. But I've always had a question in mind. Are the certificates valuable?

True. But I've always had a question in mind. Are the certificates valuable?

Yes of course. Those certificates are valuable and they are accepted in companies. Google issued certificates have big recognition. I haven't seen any company that looked down on those certificates especially when you took on a very good course.

Yes of course. Those certificates are valuable and they are accepted in companies. Google issued certificates have big recognition. I haven't seen any company that looked down on those certificates especially when you took on a very good course.
Great. I was always curious about it. Thanks.

Great. I was always curious about it. Thanks.

There was a nursing job that my friend wanted to apply for last year and they listed some of the health courses she took online and some in Google as requirements in terms of qualifications she need to apply for the job. It was a very good example that showed me those courses were very important.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back