What's new

Have you ever attempted to code your own site with limited knowledge?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When I started making websites I tried to code them myself. I had limited knowledge and money and so it took me time to get used to it. I learned to code sites and was able to develop most of the sites I make today.

But, have you ever attempted to code your own site with limited knowledge? How did it go for you? And have you improved since?

At some stage of my life, I was actually in contact with some of male friends and i was trying learning coding but it was too hard for me then. I have to drop it to face other things in life

Many a times I have tried to code my website with my knowledge but I am contended enough because it is not yet looking like others that have been seeing. Thus I need more lesson on it because this coding skill is really expensive.

I have tried to edit the theme a couple of times and thankfully I did not mess up with the codes with my limited knowledge and everything was fine. I was trying to remove the copyright notice from the theme and it worked.

I have not tried to code a complete site before, the only thing I attempt to do most times, is to change some of the codes on the site to what I like but not the entire website

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back