What's new

Have you convinced someone to invest in Bitcoin?

Potuse

Madly Diligent
5000+ Posts Club
Jul 18, 2022
USD
$78.5000USD
Biznotes
I have not convinced someone to invest in Bitcoin because I know that the Bitcoin market is very unpredictable and I don't want to be hold responsible for anybody's losses as I prefer to invest my money on bitcoin when I deemed it fit.

I can educate people on how bitcoin work and how they can make profit from it but I can ask or advice anyone to invest in bitcoin. It's an undeniable fact that bitcoin business is a risky one due to its price volatility. You cannot correctly predict when it's price will increase.

I can explain how Bitcoin works, The reward and risks involved. But I don't think I can ever convince someone to invest in Bitcoin because of how unpredictable it is.
I don't want anyone to hold me responsible for any loss they made.

Yes, and I regret it. As you gain experience, you learn not to comment on these matters unless asked. Because the price of Bitcoin dropped dramatically and I was the one to blame. Of course, I accept the responsibility for it

I am not a financial advisor, therefore, I have never tried to convince anyone to invest in bitcoin. However, I am a crypto enthusiast and a crypto niche writer. I have emphasized the importance of investing in bitcoin through my articles for a long tme.

Bitcoin isn't an investment you can touch or feel, advising someone who doesn't know what cryptocurrency plays to invest in it isn't a smart advice. Cryptocurrency will shock you in ways you can't believe. I would advice someone to invest in real estate.

I have suggested to a friend of mine to invest in Bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies. It was merely a suggestion since I found out that he was being very extravagant with his money in clubbing, partying and drinking. I suggested to him why not invest some of this money in BTC and let's see if you make more money from it. He took my suggestion serious and invested even Bitcoin was $19,000. He's made a huge profit now.

Last edited:
Yes, I have advised a few people to invest in Bitcoin, some have listened to me and others have not, I have advised both family and friends, my relatives have follow my advise and invested in Bitcoin, my friends only a few have listened to me and invested, hahaha, at least I have helped in the adoption of BTC.

If you're advising anyone to invest in any cryptocurrency or Bitcoin specifically, it will be better to make sure the person understand what it means to invest in cryptocurrency. This will prevent someone coming tomorrow accusing you of duping him.

Yes, I have advised a few people to invest in Bitcoin, some have listened to me and others have not, I have advised both family and friends, my relatives have follow my advise and invested in Bitcoin, my friends only a few have listened to me and invested, hahaha, at least I have helped in the adoption of BTC.

The problem with advising people to invest in cryptocurrency is that whenever the Investment doesn't go in a positive direction, they will always have you to blame for making them to lose money. But whenever the investment is something that is progressive, they will just act like it's a normal thing because they had the money to invest.

The problem with advising people to invest in cryptocurrency is that whenever the Investment doesn't go in a positive direction, they will always have you to blame for making them to lose money. But whenever the investment is something that is progressive, they will just act like it's a normal thing because they had the money to invest.
Yes, but I've always made it very clear that the actions they take are only their fault, I can explain how an asset works and why I'm optimistic about it, and why I invest in it, now if they want to invest in it, it's their decision, and their money, not mine, so if the market goes down, that's the game.

I have not convinced someone to invest in Bitcoin because I know that the Bitcoin market is very unpredictable and I don't want to be hold responsible for anybody's losses as I prefer to invest my money on bitcoin when I deemed it fit.
No never did it with someone because as we know it's digital currency and fluctuating any time at any cost so it's being so risky to invest in Bitcoin instead of invest in physical investments to gain profits.

People cannot be convinced easily as for them they doesn't like anything having this mysterious aspect and wants everything that is clear in the real life not doing actions like Binance Futures.

A friend of mine decided to play the crypto market and invested in some bitcoin and other currencies. I told him to invest a small amount if he does. I also told him I wouldn't do it, as it's very hard to make a profit from crypto these days. Bitcoin is also unpredictable with how much it's going to be worth one day or the other.

People cannot be convinced easily as for them they doesn't like anything having this mysterious aspect and wants everything that is clear in the real life not doing actions like Binance Futures.

Exactly! It is always very difficult for you to convince someone who doesn't have any knowledge about what cryptocurrency is all about to invest in it. This is because most of the time, they're going to be seeing it like you have something to gain from them investing in cryptocurrency which is totally wrong.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back