What's new

Have you considered selling a car you don't need?

Yes once in a while. I don't really fancy selling cars and using the money for investment. I like to see the future secured. To achieve this, you need to sacrifice. It is hard but necessary for me.

Used cars are up by as much as 40% right now. If you have a model that people want, you can actually profit from selling it. Have you considered selling a car you don't need for extra income? I have a friend who just made an extra 4k on his car.
I really love my current car. It was a gift that someone I love really much gave to me as my birthday present. Because of this I cannot sell this car for any reason.

I really love my current car. It was a gift that someone I love really much gave to me as my birthday present. Because of this I cannot sell this car for any reason.

Many people love their car too much. We remember selling our family car, which we had for many years. We still kind of remember the car sometimes. We can get addicted and attached to things.

Used cars are up by as much as 40% right now. If you have a model that people want, you can actually profit from selling it. Have you considered selling a car you don't need for extra income? I have a friend who just made an extra 4k on his car.
Looking at it from any perspective, the inflation has caused a devaluation in money.
We can't say he made a significant profit I think

Actually selling a car you do not need it, is not bad as far you have a good plan of making use of the money you sell the car to start a business or start an investment to fetch you money.

I did consider it, but I would also probably need the car in the future since my family is growing.
However, someone wanted to buy the car at a price almost double of what I got it.

On the contrary, I would actually consider thinking a lot when it comes to buying a car as the fuel prices have surged so much and the prices of car parts have also increased so much.

Definitely yes, I'd consider that option if I have a used car or I can try to put the car to good use by putting the car on a car rental service or lease it out as a taxi and get returns on a consistent basis.

Considering the fact that I don't own Anything like car at the moment, but I think the best idea is that once you don't have interest in that particular car, it is not bad to sell it out.

I did consider it, but I would also probably need the car in the future since my family is growing.
However, someone wanted to buy the car at a price almost double of what I got it.

I think that you must buy a car only when you need it. i do not need a car right now, as I have a motorcycle and I do not travel that much. In fact, I am trying to save money when it comes to fuel expenses.

I don't have a car currently , but what was the need . if I have a car and I've used it for a long time and I am no more interested in it there is no need for it to occupy space , I have to sell it out. That's for me.

I don't have a car currently , but what was the need . if I have a car and I've used it for a long time and I am no more interested in it there is no need for it to occupy space , I have to sell it out. That's for me.

Well, if I ever had a car, I would use it for advertisement purpose. there are many people who are using their car by getting sponsors and they place advertisements on their car.

Well, if I ever had a car, I would use it for advertisement purpose. there are many people who are using their car by getting sponsors and they place advertisements on their car.
So you really think this is going to be a profitable way of earning with your car ? Instead of advertisement I think a car will be much more profitable if you use it for transportation business.

So you really think this is going to be a profitable way of earning with your car ? Instead of advertisement I think a car will be much more profitable if you use it for transportation business.

Using a car for both transportation business and advertisement purpose is the key to make a good sum of money. You may not rely only on transportation business to make money.

Using a car for both transportation business and advertisement purpose is the key to make a good sum of money. You may not rely only on transportation business to make money.
Like how does this car advertisement really works. Normally I believe that it is not something that may likely generate you any reasonable profit , but if you can explain better I might have an understanding of what it is all about.

Like how does this car advertisement really works. Normally I believe that it is not something that may likely generate you any reasonable profit , but if you can explain better I might have an understanding of what it is all about.

The car advertisement refers to sticking stickers and other kind of embossed advertisements on the car doors and even windows in many cases. This is how it works.

The car advertisement refers to sticking stickers and other kind of embossed advertisements on the car doors and even windows in many cases. This is how it works.
I've been saying that around here . But they think this is really profitable and you think it's possible to generate at least $100 monthly from the sort of advertisement ?

I've been saying that around here . But they think this is really profitable and you think it's possible to generate at least $100 monthly from the sort of advertisement ?

I am not sure if it is actually possible to generate that much money each month, however, such kind of car advertisement business is not that much popular in here. It is much popular in some Tier 1 and Tier 2 countries.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back