What's new

Have you considered selling a car you don't need?

Like seriously I have not sell any car before but I know alot of people who are specialized on this so I think that selling a car is not a new thing but I never tried this there was a time I wanted to venture into the business but was down financially

Like seriously I have not sell any car before but I know alot of people who are specialized on this so I think that selling a car is not a new thing but I never tried this there was a time I wanted to venture into the business but was down financially
Of course majority of people do not deal on selling and buying of cars. There is a friend of mine who bought a used car recently and it was actually pricy but not so much like a new one. Those selling such cars can make some good profit from it.

i have never seen car as an asset, clearly it is a liability, and liabilities can put you in so much debt, so if you do not have use for the car it is better you sell it off, or it would become a burden for you due to the cost of maintenance.

i have never seen car as an asset, clearly it is a liability, and liabilities can put you in so much debt, so if you do not have use for the car it is better you sell it off, or it would become a burden for you due to the cost of maintenance.
Its very clear that is true car is a liability but its good if you dont have the passion to use the car why not sell it off for someone that is in need of it so I think that when you use a car and feel like its dosnt saatisfy your need then why not sell it no body will complain because you bought it.

Well currently I do not have a car of my own but there's no need for one who has a car and don't use it and still keep it, it is just preferable to sell the car and use the money to purchase another property.

I personally currently don't own a car. Planning to have a used one though in the near coming future. I know of a friend that buys and sells their cars in one year of the purchase. He usually sales his old cars at a profit after getting back their buying price money
Second hand car dealers business is that buy a car in low sell car at high prices,would you know him well then buy, are search your surrounding any of our family relatives are neighbors had a plan to sell to their car, because we knows them very well and they gives a good discount in prices also.

Of course majority of people do not deal on selling and buying of cars. There is a friend of mine who bought a used car recently and it was actually pricy but not so much like a new one. Those selling such cars can make some good profit from it.

I do not have a car. Since the cost of fuel is so high, many people refrain from using their cars too much. Many people have now opted to use motorcycle instead of a car.

I do not have a car. Since the cost of fuel is so high, many people refrain from using their cars too much. Many people have now opted to use motorcycle instead of a car.
The cost of fuel is very bad in this part of the world. It is even getting worked on daily basis and that actually validate your point. But if I have a car I will probably use it go where I want to go. I don't like motorcycle actually.

People buy use and sell old car but I never had car recently which I want to sell for money,I rather consider buying one.
I had so many freinds that had a car and sold them for money some lost little % during the sell as been discus with me by them

At the moment, we have only one car that we use for our daily needs. But if I have an extra car that I think I don't need any more, I would definitely sell it and save that amount for something useful.
One of the things about owning a car,is that if the individual have a sure means of maintainance for the vehicle,then he can go ahead,but for a vehiclethat is not really bringing in anything to the owner,it is actually a liability.

I think that if I had enough money, I would buy more than one car due to the fact that it is always a good idea to have more than one car because you may need an extra car at any time.

Keeping a car you don't use is more like keeping a liability, it just takes more space as it serves no purpose at all. If you have a car you don't use, then the options you have are either to sell the car or give it out. There are several places where you can sell a car, one I would recommend is jiji.ng, it's an amazing place to sell used products, you can also sell you used car on social platforms like Facebook and Instagram.

I've never taught of a selling a car before because i don't have one currently but I witness it many times that my uncle has dispose or sell his car to add it to the money for getting a new brand

I think that if I had enough money, I would buy more than one car due to the fact that it is always a good idea to have more than one car because you may need an extra car at any time.
Yeah, If you have the money it is advisable for you to buy more than one car because depending on the particular car is not advisable. It may get spoilt when you do not expect it.

Yeah, If you have the money it is advisable for you to buy more than one car because depending on the particular car is not advisable. It may get spoilt when you do not expect it.

You may need more than one car due to many reason. If your car gets broke down ,then you may have the option to use the other car. However, many people have a harder time having two cars due to a lack of budget.

Actually selling a car you do not need it, is not bad as far you have a good plan of making use of the money you sell the car to start a business or start an investment to fetch you money.

The fact is that there will come a time when the car will depreciate and lose its value until or unless the market value increases due to inflation. This is what happened recently in my country.

The fact is that there will come a time when the car will depreciate and lose its value until or unless the market value increases due to inflation. This is what happened recently in my country.
Yeah that is the fact, I agree with you. It may not be only car, even other gadgets like phones too, do depreciate and losses there value after that because I may not be too common again.

Yeah that is the fact, I agree with you. It may not be only car, even other gadgets like phones too, do depreciate and losses there value after that because I may not be too common again.

Some people may need to sell car because they may need money. Moreover, you must also remember that a car could get depreciated and this may decrease the value of a car.

Oh yes. I had this bike...not actually a car that I loved that much. But there were countless situations I was tempted to sell it but fortunately or unfortunately I didn't sell it.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back