What's new

Have you considered selling a car you don't need?

glitch

beep boop
1000 Posts Club
Mar 16, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Used cars are up by as much as 40% right now. If you have a model that people want, you can actually profit from selling it. Have you considered selling a car you don't need for extra income? I have a friend who just made an extra 4k on his car.

Although I do not have a car talk less of thinking to sell a car. But people due sell there cars in absences of any other thing to demand for there needs and it is really cool that way.

Not really, it's because I don't have one. But for selling it to settle some immediate basic need, I think I will when the need arises. It's mostly hard to earn more than you've bought it when you sell it.

Not really, it's because I don't have one. But for selling it to settle some immediate basic need, I think I will when the need arises. It's mostly hard to earn more than you've bought it when you sell it.
A family member of mine had two cars. He and his wife each had one. They had been struggling so they agrees that they would sell her car and just share the one. Since they only have the one kid, it is not that big of a deal and it helped them to not be struggling as much.

At the moment, we have only one car that we use for our daily needs. But if I have an extra car that I think I don't need any more, I would definitely sell it and save that amount for something useful.

may be, Cash for Car is now the only method that provides fast payment for your car where you are able to sell any automobile to earn quick cash. It also offers many options like trading your old car with the money obtained from the sale. It also enables you to earn from every kind of automobile.

may be, Cash for Car is now the only method that provides fast payment for your car where you are able to sell any automobile to earn quick cash. It also offers many options like trading your old car with the money obtained from the sale. It also enables you to earn from every kind of automobile.
There is a business that opened up back in 2015 near where I live that offers to buy cars of all sorts off people. Doesn't matter if they run or not because they strip them down and sell them for parts.

There is a business that opened up back in 2015 near where I live that offers to buy cars of all sorts off people. Doesn't matter if they run or not because they strip them down and sell them for parts.

I do not have a car. However, I do plan to buy one when I have enough money. Having said that, getting a car is not that easy due to the fact that majority of the cars are very expensive in here.

I do not have a car. However, I do plan to buy one when I have enough money. Having said that, getting a car is not that easy due to the fact that majority of the cars are very expensive in here.
Used car prices might still be up 40% as well which is making it even harder. I know in the US, at one point they were up so much a lot of people ended up making money by selling their car they had bought a few years prior (assuming it was used and not new). You always take a loss on new cars.

If there is ever a time where by I will need to raise money then I will have to consider selling my car especially if I have to. It will even be more better if I have more than one.

Used car prices might still be up 40% as well which is making it even harder. I know in the US, at one point they were up so much a lot of people ended up making money by selling their car they had bought a few years prior (assuming it was used and not new). You always take a loss on new cars.

I guess that the cost of cars have increased due to various reasons. Increase in taxation and tax amount has also had a big impact on the price of cars and this is why many people have to buy cars for higher rates.

I guess that the cost of cars have increased due to various reasons. Increase in taxation and tax amount has also had a big impact on the price of cars and this is why many people have to buy cars for higher rates.
It is mostly down to pressure on the supply chains. Covid messed everything up and we likely will not see a full recovery from the lockdowns for another 10 or more years.

Used cars are up by as much as 40% right now. If you have a model that people want, you can actually profit from selling it. Have you considered selling a car you don't need for extra income? I have a friend who just made an extra 4k on his car.
It depends on the purpose that the vehicle at your disposal,if one is not in need of the vehicle for a crucial need,then the option of disposing it off can be considered,at least the money can be chanelled into other ventures.

The car buying and selling business is really tricky in here. This is because there are many dishonest traders and dealers in here. Buying a car requires you to take an experienced dealer with you.

Now that my wife and I both work from home full time I am considering sell our car but it will impact being able to do certain things and enjoy certain freedoms. Things like shopping can be done online but it makes being able to go out harder and taxis are so expensive now and buses don't always go where we need as we are out in the country.

The car buying and selling business is really tricky in here. This is because there are many dishonest traders and dealers in here. Buying a car requires you to take an experienced dealer with you.
You have to know how to talk with them. They are usually willing to come down on a car price from anywhere between 3% and as much as 10%. I have seen it done but you are right, you need to know how to do it.

You have to know how to talk with them. They are usually willing to come down on a car price from anywhere between 3% and as much as 10%. I have seen it done but you are right, you need to know how to do it.

I have tried selling a car in the past. The problem was that my family bought it for a quite high price. This is why it was not being sold for a profit. This is why I never managed to sell it at good price.

I have tried selling a car in the past. The problem was that my family bought it for a quite high price. This is why it was not being sold for a profit. This is why I never managed to sell it at good price.
Selling within the family tends to be more for a favor than a profit so this is understandable.
If you want to profit, you need to be able to know how to sell it to someone on your own since dealerships take a huge cut.

I personally currently don't own a car. Planning to have a used one though in the near coming future. I know of a friend that buys and sells their cars in one year of the purchase. He usually sales his old cars at a profit after getting back their buying price money

Currently I don't have a car that I might sell out for income. but if there is any need or opportunity to engage into such kind of business, it will be a better and welcoming idea because there is alot of benefits.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back