What's new

Have you considered making money chatting to people online?

I heard about those sites that pay just to chat online. Why I don't doubt the possibility is that all sorts of imagination can be done online.
Regarding this chatting issues, I'm yet to carry out my extensive research on it in order to know how legit the site it.

You are right. I definitely need to make a proper research in order to have access to these platforms. I'll ask around because i'm interested in making money through this means.
On the flip side,I prefer to use popular social media platforms like Facebook instead of the upcoming ones. The reason is because there is a clear way to make money from Facebook and other social media platforms if you can leverage on them like content creation, Affiliate marketing and others.

On the flip side,I prefer to use popular social media platforms like Facebook instead of the upcoming ones. The reason is because there is a clear way to make money from Facebook and other social media platforms if you can leverage on them like content creation, Affiliate marketing and others.
You have a point. It would be better to use popular platforms like Facebook or Instagram where you are sure you could definitely earn from instead of using the upcoming one that one is unsure of.

You have a point. It would be better to use popular platforms like Facebook or Instagram where you are sure you could definitely earn from instead of using the upcoming one that one is unsure of.
Yeah, those platforms are already established and there are people that makes thousands of dollars from it every month. If you are a content creator you can also make money if you're consistent enough.

As good as it sounds, I think it would be a very boring way to make money. I reckon that most of the lonely people one would be chatting with are elderly people whose relatives are far from them.

People have been engaging in that by charting to people or doing video calls in order to make money online ,that is the reason why some people have be scanned of there money because of charting to people the don't know why being online as a result the make money.

I have never heard of any sites that pays people only through chatting, but I think that will sound great. I'm a type of person that enjoys chatting anytime I'm bored and less busy.
Probably these platforms hardly exist. I can't imagine getting paid to chat. It sounds very dumb to me. Of course, it's nice to chat with a person and talk about problems and stuff, but not for money.

So I was shocked to hear that people are actually making money by chatting with people online. Many people find themselves living alone and they find comfort in just talking to someone even if it is just online through chatting either through messages or even voice chat. This is something I have never heard of until recently and I found it quite interesting that there is a way to help people and make money from it as well.

Have you ever considered making money chatting to people online? Have you ever done it? How did it go if you did?

I've never had the opportunity to know the exact kind of chatting application that someone needs to be making use of so that they can be getting paid from chatting people online. This is because if it is something possible, then I would be able to be making a lot of money online because I enjoyed chatting a lot.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back