What's new

Have you considered making money chatting to people online?

That is true sir, If at all this type of website exist, Then I don't think it will opened to everyone, just a selected few.
And if it is open to everyone, You would not earn much from it as you have rightly said. It possibly would not be worth your time.
Exactly sir, even if they'll be open for people you are not going to be earning enough from them, you'll only be earning peanuts which is not worth the time you spend.

The main problem with social media is that there are many people who use really bad language on social media and sometimes the social media does nothing at all.
That's true, it is the major reason why I do not actively use Twitter. there are a lot of tribal and racial abuse on that platform and that is why I try to avoid it. I also avoid some Facebook groups and pages.

Exactly sir, even if they'll be open for people you are not going to be earning enough from them, you'll only be earning peanuts which is not worth the time you spend.
Absolutely sir, I think If it opened to everyone, Then the aim of creating such website would be defeated already. What do you think?
The time and stress that would be spent trying to chat with different people would definitely not be worth it.

Absolutely sir, I think If it opened to everyone, Then the aim of creating such website would be defeated already. What do you think?
The time and stress that would be spent trying to chat with different people would definitely not be worth it.
You know what? You are right sir, even if you'll earn money it's not going to be worth it, you'll just be wasting your time without earning a decent amount of money.

You know what? You are right sir, even if you'll earn money it's not going to be worth it, you'll just be wasting your time without earning a decent amount of money.
I am also wondering what could be the aim of creating such a website or platform?
Or Do they intend using it as a means to help cure depressed people?
Or what could be the reason, I honestly do not know?

I am also wondering what could be the aim of creating such a website or platform?
Or Do they intend using it as a means to help cure depressed people?
Or what could be the reason, I honestly do not know?
Same here, I'm lost as you sir, but if it's going to help in one way or the other I think it will be a good idea to start it up, but I don't think you earn a considerable amount of money from it.

There is an my lot is the first place which I know about this we can learn chat and discuss whatever we want but getting some reward,its one of the fun way to make money online
Yes you're absolutely right by saying this, in as much as you want to be making profit this days, been it through making money online or offline, it's expected of you to first learn the skills needed

Same here, I'm lost as you sir, but if it's going to help in one way or the other I think it will be a good idea to start it up, but I don't think you earn a considerable amount of money from it.
I do not think you can earn from it. Or, The only way I think you can earn from it is if you charge your users an amount of money for subscription. If you have a website for this, You can also generate traffic with it.

I do not think you can earn from it. Or, The only way I think you can earn from it is if you charge your users an amount of money for subscription. If you have a website for this, You can also generate traffic with it.
That's really good, but how can you make good use of it to generate traffic if you won't mind my asking, it seems to be a good platform to gain good traffics from.

I have considered this online money making means. Making money through chatting with people online has never been easy like that.
I have joined a site called my lot. Here you can earn too through chatting with people.

That's really good, but how can you make good use of it to generate traffic if you won't mind my asking, it seems to be a good platform to gain good traffics from.
I think the best way to generate traffic to it, is to first market the service your website would tend to offer through internet marketing.

One of the services you can offer is to "solve the problems of your clients by speaking to someone".

I think the best way to generate traffic to it, is to first market the service your website would tend to offer through internet marketing.

One of the services you can offer is to "solve the problems of your clients by speaking to someone".
I concur, before you can start up a business like affiliate marketing you need to have a good traffic, even if you don't have it you are expected to get it.

I concur, before you can start up a business like affiliate marketing you need to have a good traffic, even if you don't have it you are expected to get it.
Yes, That is a good way to generate traffic to your website. To run this type of business, You definitely would need good traffic to enable you earn more.

So I was shocked to hear that people are actually making money by chatting with people online. Many people find themselves living alone and they find comfort in just talking to someone even if it is just online through chatting either through messages or even voice chat. This is something I have never heard of until recently and I found it quite interesting that there is a way to help people and make money from it as well.

Have you ever considered making money chatting to people online? Have you ever done it? How did it go if you did?
I've never considered making money by chatting with people online. This is because i never knew that such an opportunity exists. I would like to try it out if i come across such opportunity.

I've never considered making money by chatting with people online. This is because i never knew that such an opportunity exists. I would like to try it out if i come across such opportunity.
Such opportunities exists but most of them do not pay a lot of money that is why some people are not interested in it. It is usually done by new social media platforms that are trying to get members.

Such opportunities exists but most of them do not pay a lot of money that is why some people are not interested in it. It is usually done by new social media platforms that are trying to get members.
Wow. I never knew new social media platforms that are trying to get new members offer such opportunities. I'll definitely be on the look out for new social media platforms so i can make money by chatting online.

Wow. I never knew new social media platforms that are trying to get new members offer such opportunities. I'll definitely be on the look out for new social media platforms so i can make money by chatting online.
such opportunities exist but you just need to make proper research in order to see them. social media platforms like Facebook also gives content creators the opportunity to make money and you can leverage on that.

such opportunities exist but you just need to make proper research in order to see them. social media platforms like Facebook also gives content creators the opportunity to make money and you can leverage on that.
You are right. I definitely need to make a proper research in order to have access to these platforms. I'll ask around because i'm interested in making money through this means.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back