What's new

Have you considered making money chatting to people online?

A platform that would be offering such services would be like a social Media platform where you can definitely chat and make money. I've come across one and it is called punkpanda similar to whatapp.
Have you used the platform have you made money from it before?. can you give me a little description of how the website actually works and how much you can make everyday?.

Well I haven't considered chatting someone as one of the ways to make money online even though it might be because I haven't comes across any of the platform or someone talking about such site.

I can't really recall the names of those platforms right now but I have heard that some of them really pay for chatting with strangers online. That is cashing in on people's depression.

A platform that would be offering such services would be like a social Media platform where you can definitely chat and make money. I've come across one and it is called punkpanda similar to whatapp.
It's true that there are social Media platform that gives you opportunity to make money while chatting and that will sound like a very good idea because you will make money effortlessly with such kind of medium.

It's true that there are social Media platform that gives you opportunity to make money while chatting and that will sound like a very good idea because you will make money effortlessly with such kind of medium.
It is interesting to know that there are so many platforms that gives you opportunity to chat and you will receive certain amount of tokens and most of them are blockchain based social Media platform.

I have never heard of any platform that pays you just by chatting with people. If there is I would not hesitate to get registered and start making money from it also. It sounds cool though, and it is a great way to make more money.
Yes same here, I don't think we have such kinds of platforms that will pay you to be chatting with people, a lot of people don't really what they are doing online.

Yes same here, I don't think we have such kinds of platforms that will pay you to be chatting with people, a lot of people don't really what they are doing online.
Yes, even me I really do doubt that. Because I do not want to believe that any one would pay you to chat with people on a platform.
Except you are customer service whose job is to respond to people complaint online.

Making money while chatting sounds like a great idea and it is one of the ways at which people explore nowadays to make money and most of the platforms that offer this opportunity are decentralized social media.

There are a few get paid to chat websites out there. Some of them pay good sum of money and people could easily make a couple of dollars on those platforms.

Yes, even me I really do doubt that. Because I do not want to believe that any one would pay you to chat with people on a platform.
Except you are customer service whose job is to respond to people complaint online.
That's just it, if you can earn a decent amount of money chatting with people,I think a lot of people will like it, but even such websites exist you are not going to earn a considerable amount of money from them.

Personally I haven't comes across anyone making money through chatting and I first asked myself what will be the benefit of those you chat and then how will you make money through that activities.

That's just it, if you can earn a decent amount of money chatting with people,I think a lot of people will like it, but even such websites exist you are not going to earn a considerable amount of money from them.
That is true sir, If at all this type of website exist, Then I don't think it will opened to everyone, just a selected few.
And if it is open to everyone, You would not earn much from it as you have rightly said. It possibly would not be worth your time.

I have never heard of any platform that pays you just by chatting with people. If there is I would not hesitate to get registered and start making money from it also. It sounds cool though, and it is a great way to make more money.
I think I have heard of a few websites like that, they pay you when you just talk to others. But it is only females that are accepted the most, men stand very little chance.

there may be some platforms like that but a lot of people presently use social media platforms to chat with their friends and even strangers. So using social media platforms may be more preferable.

I have never heard of any sites that pays people only through chatting, but I think that will sound great. I'm a type of person that enjoys chatting anytime I'm bored and less busy.
There is an my lot is the first place which I know about this we can learn chat and discuss whatever we want but getting some reward,its one of the fun way to make money online

I wonder if the money that i will be earning will from chatting with people online will really worth my time, i will really prefer earning money from chatting with people online

I wonder if the money that i will be earning will from chatting with people online will really worth my time, i will really prefer earning money from chatting with people online
the truth is that making money from such a ventures may not be profitable at the end of the day. except if you want to chat with people, you will also be promoting some products to them in order to make more money with it.

I have heard of people who make money by offering companionship and chatting physically, but not online. It would be good if you are good at listening and emphatic, because these people are looking for comfort and not someone to judge them.

there may be some platforms like that but a lot of people presently use social media platforms to chat with their friends and even strangers. So using social media platforms may be more preferable.

The main problem with social media is that there are many people who use really bad language on social media and sometimes the social media does nothing at all.

I would love to make money chatting with people online but I know that it is not an easy way to make money because chatting is effortless and making money from such medium will not readily be available.

I have never known that you can earn money online through chatting with people online. That can be great if you are good at chatting and you are always on your phone. You can turn this fun thing into a money earning opportunity.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back